Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I do watch Adventure Time! It's the best. cool I don't think I've seen all of the first season, but I know I've seen most of it. It's the weirdest most awesome show ever. xd

Max is adorable. He makes me want a big fluffy cat. ;O; But mom insists that we're at max capacity when it comes to cats. :/ Clearly she does not have crazy cat lady fever.

I follow a local animal shelter on facebook, so I'm thinking that maybe if I comment on their page asking about trapping a cat, they might respond. That's my plan for now, anyway. If I can catch her, I don't know where else to take her. >o>;

If you don't have any other more lucrative career plans, you should team up with me for comic junk. 8D Because I am making like no progress on my own right now anyway. >o> And I'm incredibly awful at coloring. I bet if we teamed up to work on Fair or Dog or something, we could make an awesome comic and get internet famous. 8D There's career in that, right? >o>;

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Me and my mom are obsessed with that one episode, "Thank You," with the snow golem and the little fire puppy thing. xd And then the puppy follows the snow golem home and melts his stuff and whatever and I forget what else happens. But that's such a sweet episode. cool I also like that one zombie episode where the rat is named Science and knows how to make the formula thing. I just like that the rat is named Science, I think that's a great name for a pet. xd

I want, like, 5 fluffy elderly cats. That's what I want to get when I move out. I'm going to just walk into the shelter and be like, "give me 5 of your oldest, fluffiest cats, please! 8D"

I have no career plans of any kind. cool WE SHOULD DO COMIC JUNK. We need to make Studio Whatevs a reality! xd I love to color stuff, I could color whatever. cool At least I remember loving to color stuff, I haven't colored on the computer in a million years. Is Dog going to be in color or grayscale? Did you ever figure out your shades/screentones/whatever? =O

My mom was talking about how I should get a debit card to buy textbooks for next semester or whatever, and I forgot to mention how I should also use that debit card to get a paypal and sell junk on the internet. cool I should do that over the summer.

I've reached the point in the semester when I stop giving a crap about how my projects turn out. >o> I have to finish the rest of my art portfolio or whatever, but at this point I honestly don't even care. I also don't really care about my English stuff either. And I'm barely crapping my way through my psychology assignments.

I'm ready for summer! ;O; I don't want to be in school 3 more weeks.

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I love those two episodes too. So cute! xd The episode with Science the rat is probably my favorite.

I know that when I got Rusty and Lily, they were so overcrowded with cats that they gave us a two-for-one deal. We technically got Rusty for free. I think we paid like $50 for Lily, and I'm pretty sure that included the cost of getting her fixed. They pretty much GIVE adult cats away. ;O; I bet if you wanted five old cats, they'd give you a good deal. 8D

Right now my only career plans are vague, Like, "Maybe I should take some business classes and try to get a loan or something so I can run a farm, perhaps."

I'll ramble more about comic junk via PM. 8DDD

Three weeks isn't that long. Keep on trucking! 3nodding

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I also like all the episodes with songs. cool Adventure Time has the best songs. xd

I know some shelters I've seen on Petfinder have no adoption fee for senior cats, like around 7-10+. My aunt just adopted a cat (I think he's 10?) and she didn't have to pay an adoption fee. You still have to fill out the form and whatever, but you don't have to pay because nobody wants the old kitties. ;O; Poor old kitties!

I want to start a kitty retirement home for abandoned 10+ year old cats. Is that a career? xd I herd of one shelter one time that euthanized all the cats over age 7 that were given to the shelter, because they knew they wouldn't get adopted. gonk

Yeah, and if I barely put any effort into the rest of my portfolio, I don't have much left to do for three weeks. cool Especially since my last week is final exam week, and my psych final exam has to be done the week before that (for whatever reason), so all I'll have is my one art class, and art final exams are easy.

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Adventure Time is just all around wonderful. cool My sister was going to cosplay as Princess Bubblegum last year, but changed her mind at the last minute.

I'd like to foster old animals. Like, dogs, cats, horses, stuff like that, if I ever have the means. Those animals are always in need of homes. ;O; Old horses are just the best.

Hooray for being almost done with this semester, then! cool

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I would like to cosplay as the snow golem. cool

I want, like, 10 elderly cats. In just a regular house. They'll be all old and lazy, so they won't need much room. That's probably feasible, right? xd

Hooray indeed! cool Unfortunately I should be doing homework right now. >o>

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I should cosplay Lady Rainicorn. 8D

Well I have four cats, and I only ever see maybe one of them at a time, so I'm sure ten lazy elderly cats could get along just fine in a big interesting house. They'd be happier roaming a house than in a crate or something at a shelter. Or dead because the shelter put them down for being old. ;O;

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
You should. 8D

Maybe I could have my Cat & Book store, but instead of adopting out cats, it would just be, like, an elderly cat sanctuary. And people would just come over to hang out with my cats and buy stuff and whatever. cool That would probably be easier than dealing with adoptions and stuff. xd Plus, if I had the same cats all the time, I could work on making them all internet cat celebrities. cool

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
And then regular customers could get to know the cats and remember their names and stuff. 3nodding You should get one of those screened in cat porches and turn it into a cat playroom/reading cafe or something for nice weather.

Edit: Apparently I'm back on teaching lessons 2-6:00 tomorrow. xd I was originally supposed to teach so the barn owner could check out a horse for her boyfriend. He's really desperate for a horse. But she heard through a friend that the owner of the horse she was to look at was lying, and that the horse was dangerous. So her boyfriend was really bummed because he's had his eye out for a long time. So I wasn't going to teach tomorrow, but now she texted me saying she found another horse to look at, if I'd be willing to teach again. cool Sweet, more money. I won't have time/energy to ride now, but I can always come out and ride another day...

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yeah. =D My aunt who just adopted that old cat for free has a great screened in porch, the cats love it. cool You can tell because the porch furniture is always covered in a thick layer of cat fur. xd

Yay money. =D You can spend that money on pony treats. cool

I'm so tired. D= My brother woke me up at 5:00am whining like a stupid b***h because he had a stomachache or something, and I fell back asleep at like 6:30 just in time to wake up 10 minutes later. :/

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
If you don't have a porch, my cats love our little balcony. It's a really small balcony, but come summer time they love going out there to survey the neighborhood and enjoy the sun.

I do need more pony treats. ninja She's getting sick of the oatmeal, raisin, and honey ones, I think. >o> She gets them like 3x a week. xd Bananas are something she's never bored of, though.

Man, it sucks that your brother woke you up. I hate when my sister does that. Sometimes she's have like a full conversation with my mom at like 6:30 in the morning right outside my bedroom door and I'd just want to climb down and murder her.

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't have a porch or balcony. cool I need to get me one or the other.

You should bake her some treats or something. =D Is that something people do? Bake their own pony treats? xd

My brother's such an idiot. And of course, then he gets to sleep in until like 11:30. But of course he can't wait until the ONLY PERSON IN THIS HOUSE WHO GETS UP IN THE MORNING is awake to have his stupid bitchfit. D< Well, technically my dad also gets up in the morning. But he sleeps through anything. D=

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I like the balcony because I don't have to worry about them attempting escape or anything. xd

I've baked horse treats before. 3nodding I'm not so good at it, and they can be messy, though. But there's recipes online for pony treats. Most of them are oatmeal-based.

Of course not. xd He wanted you to share in his pain, I guess. Is he feeling better now? You should wake him up early tomorrow out of spite. 8D [/awful person]

Sparkly Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
That reminds me of when Max was a kitten and he used to climb up the screen door. xd It was pretty hilarious. He used to run and jump and, like, cling onto the screen, and he did that one time, but on the glass side of the door. >o> He just sort of splatted and fell backwards. I think that was shortly before he gave up screen climbing.

I'm so bad at baking stuff. I've never successfully baked anything. xd

Pfft, I don't know. I guess he's fine. When I wake up tomorrow, I should get, like, a pitcher of ice water and pour it on his face. cool

Dapper Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I remember once when she was skinnier, Lily squeezed into the gap between out sliding glass door and the screen door, and then she proceeded to scale all around every which way in there. rofl My mom wanted to kill her. cool I thought it was hilarious. She looked like a gecko or something.

And another time she tried to jump onto the curtains for some reason, and I tried to stop her but she'd already launched. She was too heavy and the curtains fell down and she got all frazzled and tore off running around the house. cool My cat's such a weirdo.

I can totally picture a cat launching into the glass. xd Poor kitty. But at least Max stopped screen climbing after that, maybe he learned that it's a dangerous kitty pastime.

I like miraculously got better at cooking this year. I can cook chicken, make tacos, make rice, cook onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc. And I cooked japanese-style rice the other day and made onigiri. And I made pretty awesome snickerdoodles in December. Maybe I should try making horse treat again, now that I spontaneously generated the ability to cook.

That's what I would do. 8D He has it coming. cool
If I woke my sister up with ice water, she's tear my face off, though. She doesn't like being woken from a nap on a good day, if I woke her up like that I'd never live to tell about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff