Welcome to Gaia! ::

Easier Standardized Certs for quicker drop-offs?

well DUHHH 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
but i likes my special background ; ^ ; 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I HAZ AN IDEA (please share) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
psh...just hire certists? 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
:poll whore option: (cuz we luv u too) 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
happy medium? 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 481 482 483 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Explorer

User Image
User Image
Pardon the mess, it will be fixed as we go along. <3
User Image

^Guild Link^ We're still setting it up but you're more than welcome to join! heart

NOTICE : Owners are moving so things will happen a little more slowly!
(we will try to get things done tho)

Friendly Explorer

User Image
Because you never truly know which way to go!

Welcome
>>Table of Contents<<
News
Rules
Info
Availability
Affiliates
Credits
Reserved
Reserved

Events are on page 2!

Friendly Explorer

User Image
Hear ye, hear ye!

Quote:

>>First Familiar introduced on 9/4<<

>>Map and World Info added to Guild Chronicle 8/19<<
>>Guild CYO plush event on 8/10<<
>>First Growings on 7/25<<
>>First FS/Auction held on 7/23<<
>>The First Free Raffle was held on 7/15!<<
>>The Guild Was Created! 7/15/12
>>First Games were started! 1:00am 7/14/12!
>>The shop was created! 7/14/12

Friendly Explorer

User Image
Thou shalt not, thou shalt do...

SHOP RULES
Follow the Gaiaonline Terms of Service.
Please don't quote anything on the first 2 pages. (unless its an order form)
Be respectful
RP IS NOT REQUIRED BUT IT HAS NICE PERKS. :3
Follow the Daisy Code if you rp. User Image
No hate speech, flaming, or bullying, please.
This place is here to relax and have fun! (So don't start arguments or fights!)
Please don't steal any of the art! (Its not cool! We put a lot of hours into making the art!)
Don't the edit the art in any way! (Its fine the way it is! If you want something changed please contact one of our artists. Don't do it yourself.)
Don't bug the artists or regulars about when your Uni is going to grow. (It's bothersome. Be reminded that the artists have lives, too, ya' know :3)
Spamming and begging isn't cool! (Neither is advertising, unless its in your signature!)
Keep swearing down to a minimum. (However, if you must swear, at least try to be creative while doing so!)
Have fun! (SHINY UNICOOOORNS! EEEEE!)
These rules are subject to change at all times. >D

RP RULES
Follow all shop rules and the Daisy Code! User Image
Battling and minor bloodshed is allowed! (Please keep it to that.)
DO NOT GODMOD! You will be greylisted on the first offense, if it happens again you're Unis will be rehomed and you will be blacklisted! That includes killing another owner's character without permission! (Do not test this rule. This is etched in stone)
If you have a couple and you want to rp their mating... Find a private forum outside of Gaia that allows that. Gaia is a PG-13 website. Please help keep it that way.
These are Equine species, they dont have hands. Therefore than cannot pick up objects. Mr. Hooves cannot suddenly grow a finger to pick his nose, now can he?
Unicorns are magical beings. Because of this they have minor healing abilities (though it weakens them greatly), they can sense other unis nearby, and can communicate telepathically between each other and other animals.
Humans are in this world and the unicorns can make friends with them. However, they can only speak with one chosen human.
If your unicorn is mean tempered, violent, etc, please warn other players so no one gets offended by their sudden rampages and rage fits!
Absolutely no chat speak (unless its a character quirk) or l337 sp33k! You'll harm baby unicorns with your brain scrabbling posts! Think of the unicorns! D8
There are other mythical creatures living in this world! Feel free to roleplay them as well! (The same rules applying to the unicorns applies to these creatures, too.)

Friendly Explorer

User Image
Read, and your questions shall be answered!

FAQ of GotWW

How can I get a Unicorn?

You can get a unicorn through events, (Flatsales, raffles, auctions, games) or customs.

Can I have one right now for free? PLEEEASSSSEEEE!

No. Not if you're going to act like that.

HEY! So-And-So got one for free! I want one!

Usually members who have received a unicorn as a gift have stuck around long enough and have contributed to the shop in a positive way. If an artist chooses to give away a free Unicorn, that is up to them and them only. No ifs and or buts about it.

Say, are these unicorns RP REQUIRED?

No, they're not rp required. But there are some great perks that can only be granted to a unicorn that has been roleplayed! :3

What is a Glory?

A Glory is a group of unicorns. (Can also be known as a Blessing of Unicorns)
Glories here are groupings of unicorns that have a Glory Leader. (A Glory Leader is an rp required unicorn)

May I play as a Homosexual/Bisexual Uni or Familiar?

Yes! All types of relationships are accepted in this shop. <3

Can unicorns of the same gender breed?

Yes! Love is love now matter what the pairing. Babies are adorable no matter the circumstances.

-Strikes a heroic stance- HEY! I want run my own Glory! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have at it! Enjoy the amazing burst of creativity flowing through your cape of artistic freedom!

Yo, dog. Got Sparklepony?

Dog, we have UNICORNS. Sparkles are everywhere, man. emotion_awesome

User Image

Stage info:

Unicorns start as a Flower/Placeholder (This flower is used to attract the foal when its strong enough to leave the inner thickets and its mothers care)

They stay in this stage about three days to a Week. We will try to do our growings on Wed. to the best of our abilities. Please note: Your flower's growth timer does not start until it is homed and certed.

The next stage is the Foal

They will stay in this stage for about a Month.(you may request longer if you wish to Rp)

Final stage is Adult (...or is it?)

(We will do our best to get them all grown on time, so please be patient and don't bother the artists about growing your unicorn earlier than what's been already set.)

INFO ON GLORIES

Read up on how to create and run your own Glory!
~Glory Info Page~

Flatsale, raffle and game babies cannot be co-owned!
However, Babies from auctions and breedings can be co-owned.

Pricing

Flatsale non growing adult stage - 5k
Flatsale growing flower - 10k
Flatsale growing baby - 7k

Semi-Custom up to 3 colors 1 pattern (The artist chooses where the pattern goes. You choose colors and the pattern)

Light-Custom up to 5 colors 1 pattern (You choose where the pattern goes)

Full-Custom Unlimited Colors (within reason) Multiple patterns (Within reason) Minor line edits (small accessories, flowers, etc. Check with the artist before sending trade)

Payment plans are accepted, though you will be reported if you dont finish paying it off.

Any pricing not listed can be found
>Here<

Friendly Explorer

User Image
You like what you see, yes?

Keep an eye on the Events on page two. There are also always a plethora of freebies that pop up randomly in thread <3

The person to make the first post on pages in increments of 50 wins a FREE semi-custom! (Example; first posts on pg 50, 100, 150, etc. would win) Have FUN!

If you are the first to post please send a pm to the mule with the page number!

Past Winners
P.450 = Pidgey
P.400 = Shanra
P.350 = ?
P.300 = PurrrpleKitty
P.250 = TARDIS Traveler
P.200 = Shanra
P.150 = xKOVAKtheWOLFx
P.100 = Cheltsie
P.050 = Shanra

Friendly Explorer

User Image
I scratch your back, you scratch mine!

Links to us:

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/GWylde][img]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/GloriaWylde/Banners/Linkbanner2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/GWylde][IMG]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/GloriaWylde/Banners/linkbanner1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/GWylde][IMG]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/GloriaWylde/Banners/GTWWBanner1.png[/IMG][/url]

All of these shops are awesome and have amazing owners! Please take the time to visit them!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

If you would like to affiliate with us, please pm the mule with your banner! But, try to keep you banner at 200x40 dimensions. Thank you! <3

Friendly Explorer

User Image
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all of these amazing people...

Lineart/temp color/banners/cert/Co-Owner - Ryghann
Concept/templating/main color/Co-Owner - StrawberryRoseTea
Some concepts have been inspired by Bruce Covilles Unicorn Chronicles
Brushes/Accents/Fonts - DaFont/Freefont/MyPhotoshopBrushes/Google

Staff

StrawberryRoseTea - Owner/FT Colorist/FT Goddess
Ryghann - Co-Owner/FT Line Artist/FT Colorist/Certist Berry's Art Slave crying
Pidgeons Go Meow X3 - Organization Manager/Grammar Nazi/Resident Loony-Bird/PT colorist
Cheltsie - Glory RP Manager/Informant/Awesome person
The Anesthesia - PT Familiar Colorist/Stalking Duck

Please respect the staff and members! We love them all! <3

Friendly Explorer

User Image
That's my horse!

Friendly Explorer

User Image
Noooo, that's MY horse!

Friendly Explorer

User Image
THAT'S MY HOOOOOOORSE!

Friendly Explorer

User Image
I AM NOT YOUR GOD DAMN HORSE! SHEEEEEEEEESH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff