Total Votes:[ 133 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1034 1035 1036 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Friend

It's an okay series. It just got dragged on for too long though. XD
That seems to happen with a lot of of series, sadly

Friendly Friend

Not when they stop when they're ahead. XD

Wheezing Explorer

Erin Hunter also should've finished Warriors before moving on to the Bear series, too... xD Honestly not a lot of good planning, it seems like.

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
There are Bears too? O.o

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Lots of series' go on and on until people stop buying the books. 'Cause you know... money.

Wheezing Explorer

They know those kids will keep pestering their parents for the kitty books xD so they keep making kitty books.

And yeah xDD Seekers I believe its called... about three bears doing... something. I never looked any further into it than the front cover.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Haha exactly. xD I still remember wanting every silly animal book ever as a child, so...
It's something about three bears escaping to go do something and one of them can shapeshift? I don't know either, never looked into it too much.

But, yeah, like Bu said, the kids will keep wanting so they'll keep making. :u I think it ends on the fifth or so arc, though?

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
I read the Animorphs as a kid, so I guess that counts as animal books. ^^;

Wheezing Explorer

I'm a whore for anything with animals in it... xD Games, books, movies... surprisingly never read Animorphs though. Were they good?

woahwait Warriors is going to end? This comes as a surprise to me xD

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I think I read a few Animorphs books, but I was very disinterested in anything that had human characters in it. xDD

Friendly Friend

Animorphs was more sci-fi, while books like Warriors and Redwall are like anthro fantasy. owo Animorphs was the bomb though.

I imagine HarperCollins was like 'Hey we want more money go write a new series' so Erin Hunter did. XP
Yeah, it's supposed to end with Firestar's death, I think. :u

I actually never read animorphs either! I think I was also disinterested in anything with human characters, though. I stuck to my Hank the Cowdog books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff