Favorite Familiar

Saru - pygmy monkey 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Hachidori - humming bird 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 6 ]
Kaeru - frog 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Yamori - gecko 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
All of them 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51

draconian_peacock generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

Fashionable Werewolf

Freaksrus [Red Jewel, Yellow Jewel, Winged Female, Blue Candy Female,Purple Male,Pink Female,Pink/Purple Female,Green/Orange Female]
Seiphira [Green/Orange female, Winged Female, Red Jewel pet, Purple Male, Yellow Jewel pet, Pink/Purple Female, Pink Female, Blue Candy Female]
Shii Song [ red jewel, yellow jewel, purple male, Winged female, Pink/Purple Female, Pink Female, Blue Candy Female, Green/Orange female]
milly17 - yellow/blue jewel - Second
Sesshiyasha - Winged Female - First
lucystar - Pink/purple female - Fifth
Xe-mu-na-su - Pink Hearts - Fourth
Lolli-pop Psycho [pink FT female, red jewel, FT purple/pink hearts, FT purple male, yellow jewel, pink FT hearts, FT valentine hearts female, green female]
Apple Blossom19 Red Jewel - Third
Shanra the Dragon Bard [Purple Male/Red Jewel/Winged Female/Pink-Purple Female/Pink Female/Green-Orange Female/Yellow Jewel/Blue Candy Female]
Malakai The Centaur [red jewel, yellow jewel, Blue Candy Female, Purple Male, winged female, Pink/Purple Female, Pink Female, Green/Orange Female]

draconian_peacock generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Fashionable Werewolf

Freaksrus - Blue Candy Female - Sixth
Seiphira [Green/Orange female, Winged Female, Red Jewel pet, Purple Male, Yellow Jewel pet, Pink/Purple Female, Pink Female, Blue Candy Female]
Shii Song [ red jewel, yellow jewel, purple male, Winged female, Pink/Purple Female, Pink Female, Blue Candy Female, Green/Orange female]
lucystar [Winged female, Pink female, Pink/purple female, Red jewel, Yellow jewel, Purple male, Green/orange female, Blue candy female]
lucystar
Lolli-pop Psycho [pink FT female, red jewel, FT purple/pink hearts, FT purple male, yellow jewel, pink FT hearts, FT valentine hearts female, green female]
Shanra the Dragon Bard [Purple Male/Red Jewel/Winged Female/Pink-Purple Female/Pink Female/Green-Orange Female/Yellow Jewel/Blue Candy Female]
Malakai The Centaur [red jewel, yellow jewel, Blue Candy Female, Purple Male, winged female, Pink/Purple Female, Pink Female, Green/Orange Female]

draconian_peacock generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Fashionable Werewolf

Draconian_Peacock
Freaksrus - Blue Candy Female] - Sixth
Shanra the Dragon Bard - Green-Orange Female - Seventh

Fashionable Werewolf

Draconian_Peacock
Freaksrus Blue Candy Female - Sixth
Seiphira Purple Male
Shanra the Dragon Bard - Green-Orange Female - Seventh

Congrats winners, please post your info in the correct certing thread listed on the front page.

We will now head on over back to the main shops. :3

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
i will do mine tomorrow

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Just out of curiosity, did anyone win the advertising contest?

Fashionable Werewolf

thanks for mentioning that I completely forgot. XD

the front page shows a tie,but shii posted the code one more time. Meaning she won the ad contest. she gets a custom pet from either Forever tree or pure essence from a colorist of her choice. wink

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Draconian_Peacock
Um, I know I should know this, mostly cause I'm not so noobish, but how do we get the picture to you for certing? (Apple won a squirrel and pup so one from each shop ^^"" )

This post's feeling: cat_emo and cat_sweatdrop

Fashionable Werewolf

Apple Blossom19
Draconian_Peacock
Um, I know I should know this, mostly cause I'm not so noobish, but how do we get the picture to you for certing? (Apple won a squirrel and pup so one from each shop ^^"" )

This post's feeling: cat_emo and cat_sweatdrop

The squirrel pets go to forever trees event certing thread in the event section in the guild and the pure essence pets go to there regular certing thread in the pure essence guild.

for the images just copy the image url and specify what pet you won. :3

7,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Draconian_Peacock

the front page shows a tie,but shii posted the code one more time. Meaning she won the ad contest. she gets a custom pet from either Forever tree or pure essence from a colorist of her choice. wink
I'd like on from Forever Tree, but do I have to wait until the slots open before I can claim one or could I put in an order now? I was thinking of an snow fairy custom that will have edits on it (wings, scarf, and some jewelry).

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple will get to posting her pet certing info on Monday or Tuesday. I have a long weekend cat_emo

Fashionable Werewolf

Shii Song
Draconian_Peacock

I'd like on from Forever Tree, but do I have to wait until the slots open before I can claim one or could I put in an order now? I was thinking of an snow fairy custom that will have edits on it (wings, scarf, and some jewelry).

go ahead and post it in ways thread and tell him you won it form the ad contest. :3

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Drac... let me know if I forgot anyone xD I needs to update my journal eventually... oh and I think im still waiting on some ghost demon babies.... >.> not that im rushing you or anything...

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
sesshiyasha
Drac... let me know if I forgot anyone xD I needs to update my journal eventually... oh and I think im still waiting on some ghost demon babies.... >.> not that im rushing you or anything...

She's been really busy and has had to deal with RL things. She'll get to them, no worries.

Fashionable Werewolf

Please return to the main thread this thread is closed and should no longer be posted in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff