Kitkaze
Kinomi-sempie
*plays with toes*

*plays with kino's toes too*

I has the mono microbe! cause i had it last semester >.<

*wiggles toes and giggles*

o.o oi

Dapper Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just the youngsters left to do, now, and the templating! Hoorah!

Generous Unicorn

Jaeger Erdarastrix
[img]http://avadavat.com/art/gryphs2.jpg[img]

Just the youngsters left to do, now, and the templating! Hoorah!
SO cute! XD

I want to do a lineart auction... but I need to get better at lineart first. XD And I dont know anything about templating.
@Kitkaze: Just wanted to say that those Tea Dragons are adorable!

Friendly Enabler

*dies at the cuteness of Jaeger's adorable gryphs*

They look so mouse-like with the ears... and the tail on that little one. Totally snugglable!
OMG AWW. D: *Wants.*

Makes Mori want to do an auction too. XD
Your amazingness at art makes me feel inadequate, Jaeger. They're just precious!
Lyran
@Kitkaze: Just wanted to say that those Tea Dragons are adorable!

Thank you very mucho! ^_^

Awww Yaeger, my teeth are rotting out of my head from the sweetness! *wants to pet them*

Romantic Exhibitionist

They're adorable, Jaeger. You certainly are doing these fast.

*Looking through bird pictures in DA* I'm tempted to either do a American Tree Sparrow, a Chickadee, Cedar Waxwing, or maybe a goose! *Laughs*

Dapper Gaian

Thanks, guys. smile

Moon: I only draw quickly because I have a short attention span. wink If it took me longer to do them, they'd never get done, so I learned to draw fast pretty early on!

Friendly Enabler

@Jaeger: That feels so familiar, somehow... sort of like with me and my writing. I can do short stories, no sweat, but my longer projects... tend to fade out of my interest sphere, somehow. sweatdrop

Shirtless Explorer

Jaeger draws much pretty. XD
Omgpretty. <3 -eyes her gold- >>

K, when you have to dig your truck out with a snowshovel ~

that's when you know you have a lot of snow. XD

Friendly Enabler

*A belated rofl @ TLN* ... Now THAT will be fun to respond to. After I've slept some. And been to school.

biggrin

Romantic Exhibitionist

*Had her electricty suddenly go out, turning off her computer and everything else.* stressed These city guys need to get this stuff fixed. Why is it that my dorm building it always the worst on off?!

I'm a perfectionist. I tend to go over things again and again, or tweak over and over when I find something that just nags at me. I'm getting over it now. Like the rabbit I just did. Found out I thought the ears where too flat so I did a fur design inside of them. Makes me feel better. The plain pink made it look flat while everything else had depth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff