Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updated the FS to here! smile

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
e u e Thank youu <3 I did it while fiddling on tek tek I love making avi's. I actually wanted two different items for the hair and boots but, I don't have the gold so this is what I made XD
-wants to mess around on tektek now- rawrrr
Also, added some banners if anyone wants to use them in their sigs! smile BRING IN DEM NEWBIES

Man-Hungry Fatcat

@Yumi: Aww, you can tell me when you remember. x3 -hugs-
(And we should RP our Woof! dogs sometime, even if it's just in-thread in their I/T. o vo)

@Surf: Dang, GL. xD And tag! <3

'Grats on the win, guys! ^^ The pets are lovely, as is Rhys (as always ;D).

Ohay, I got onto a referred list. /D

And I'll probably have to go soon, but I thought I'd say hello, guys! o vo I hope you've all had a good day so far. x3
Ryuukishin
@Yumi: Aww, you can tell me when you remember. x3 -hugs-
(And we should RP our Woof! dogs sometime, even if it's just in-thread in their I/T. o vo)

@Surf: Dang, GL. xD And tag! <3

'Grats on the win, guys! ^^ The pets are lovely, as is Rhys (as always ;D).

Ohay, I got onto a referred list. /D

And I'll probably have to go soon, but I thought I'd say hello, guys! o vo I hope you've all had a good day so far. x3

Hey Ryuu! xD if you have a preference for the wolves could you just put em down real quick? If you post it with the form I can give you your other ticket, too xD

Quote me if you want my attention!

Dapper Dabbler

Rocker: You're welcome. :'3

Ryuu: Okay. ;~; I'll try to remember. <3
[we shooould! o; I should hang out there more...]

Man-Hungry Fatcat

@Dai: I have a lot of wolves already so I won't get another ticket for myself. xD (For now, at least. ; v; -can't resist pritty pets ffffff-) So, uh, just my prefs for now:
8 (Can't believe she's near the end of everyone's lists so far. XD), 6, 4, 9, 7, 1, 5, 3, 2

@Yumi: If you're anything like me, it'll come at the most random of moments, like when you're walking to your third period class. XD
(I usually lurk there when I check my subscriptions. o vo If I ever see you, I'll post. <3 Or if we can never find each other we'll just pick a time and pretend to get there at the same time or something LOL. -shot-)
sounds good, Ryuu <3

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Thanks! :3

Dapper Dabbler

Ryuu: Dude. One of the dogs will somehow wake me up at, like, 3am, and I'll be drifting back to sleep and remember it, but then forget it again while I sleep and be bummed tomorrow for it. xD;
Weeee should arrange a time. xD; 'Cause we're awesome like that. ;D You have an AIM, don't you? I think I got it at one point when Vit was streaming, and I thiiiink I know which is you? But it'd be good to confirm. xD;

Man-Hungry Fatcat

LOL that happens to me all the time. XD And I'm so damn tired I can't write it down on my notebook that I put on the desk for that exact purpose.
Ooh, all right. /D What timezone are you? And yep. o vo Mine's xLittleFairy.

Edit: Ohay, you got it when she was streaming? /D Vit made me want an LS (for once XD) so I for oneeeee. /D -misses her streams-

Dapper Dabbler

Yey! You are the one I thought! :'D
I'm MDT, the mountains. Will IM you in a moment. <3

Edit: Agreed! I loved watching her LS. :']
I'm LIVESTREAMIN' 8'D

my first stream. be gentle

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Delicious new thread~ *rolls all over the place* <3
Dropoff~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces