• Battle: Counterstrike 150

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm going to work on the wings while it's my night off. Since it's been a while since I did a rare coloring for this shop. Feel free to quote me inspiring photos to select from. I will chose a random few to work with. Be sure to use as you quote this post or me in general:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I should post some

Kawaii Kitten

*Chucks cats into generator*

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
Seiphira
Lady Ayanai
I know there's some people whom have so many of them so I am trying to limit it a little bit so I don't get flooded with so many choices xD. There's also 2 weeks in advance til the deadline which makes things a bit nicer = u=
I put all the ones I want bred the most, however one of them for some reason will not show up if I put it in the image, but yet it will work if I link her to the photobucket page? I'm not sure what's up with that honestly, but I hope you don't mind if I gave a link for her instead of a pic.

NVM I figured it out. I'm going to upload all my cats into my second photobucket since that seems to be doing the trick.

PB gets a bit buggy from time to time. As long as you got it figured out. Normally I get issues with uploading over 4+ which is usually all the time. Gotta delete.. re-upload. o..,e''

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Lady Ayanai
I know there's some people whom have so many of them so I am trying to limit it a little bit so I don't get flooded with so many choices xD. There's also 2 weeks in advance til the deadline which makes things a bit nicer = u=
I put all the ones I want bred the most, however one of them for some reason will not show up if I put it in the image, but yet it will work if I link her to the photobucket page? I'm not sure what's up with that honestly, but I hope you don't mind if I gave a link for her instead of a pic.

NVM I figured it out. I'm going to upload all my cats into my second photobucket since that seems to be doing the trick.

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
I have one I would like to enter, but I'll have to think up the other two since I love too many of mine.

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kawaii Kitten

*Ponders who to enter*

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
Breeding Generator is now open for Valentines day! You may enter up to 3 cats male or female. They can be any breed but you will ONLY get regulars from their outcomes! Everyone has til the 14th at 11:59pm to enter in their choices.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff