Welcome to Gaia! ::

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Don't apologize, Eaou! Questions are good! Phin will be back soon I'm sho' |D <3

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Eauo
I have a question about the Wells.

I don't think it was ever stated what exactly the wells are (it's a mystery what their purpose is, I know) but like... are they actually wells, or what do they look like? XD
Is there any other info you can share with us about them to give us a better 'feel' for them? o3o

edit: another question xD

Do the dead have agneaus? Or maybe remnants of one, idk? And if so would they have a 'color' the way living people do?

edit2: UHHH I'm sorry all the questions.
/leaves them here and runs off

- Will there be a beastiary of undead types?

- Also how/when/why did people start raising or creating the dead for stuff? Or is that lost along with the history of the Wells? I'm kind of picturing human people living in cities with a bunch of deadies roaming around building things and cleaning stuff up (and selling cupcakes) but idk if that's at all what things tend to 'look' like?

- Speaking of, do rogues just kind of crop up mysteriously on their own? It's mentioned that there are more of them, and that the Fifth Well is all gross and overgrown and there seems to be a connection so I assume so but... /derp

- Aside from being used for manual labor, are the dead used for other things as well?

- And what happens when a person dies? Like.... are the 'dead' actual undead people that Nekrs raise up cause that's creepy? Or do they make them out of the mysterious bone-dust or w/e that surrounds their little world?

- Are books a thing? I never read Farenheit 451 but apprently the shop takes some influence from it, so.... xD

I apologize again ahaha >_>
I just like having a decent grasp of the settings I'm interested in, and this shop seems like it'll be pretty cool *-*

I will bump these to the current page tho~
Awesome, thanks! biggrin

Merry Krampus

* u * Questions like that benefit everyone~

Ursine Conquest

Eauo
Hey, hi, yes. Answers... Thanks for the great questions!

I don't think it was ever stated what exactly the wells are (it's a mystery what their purpose is, I know) but like... are they actually wells, or what do they look like?

Yes, they look like wells from a distance but closer inspection to see what the feel, smell or taste like has never been recorded

Do the dead have agneaus? Or maybe remnants of one, idk? And if so would they have a 'color' the way living people do?

No, they have residue which is like lingering agneau in the bones. The color is -dull? colorless? vibrant?

- Will there be a beastiary of undead types?

Yes! But closer to when we release battling. Be on the lookout!

- Also how/when/why did people start raising or creating the dead for stuff? Or is that lost along with the history of the Wells? I'm kind of picturing human people living in cities with a bunch of deadies roaming around building things and cleaning stuff up (and selling cupcakes) but idk if that's at all what things tend to 'look' like?

Yes and yes! The Dead do not look like Zombies would, they are actually well kempt and contained, so they do tend to be in all sorts of jobs.

- Speaking of, do rogues just kind of crop up mysteriously on their own? It's mentioned that there are more of them, and that the Fifth Well is all gross and overgrown and there seems to be a connection so I assume so but... /derp

This is correct. They are a mystery that will be unraveled as the Metas develop over the course of the shop.

- Aside from being used for manual labor, are the dead used for other things as well?

They’re used for all sorts. This was left vague to help foster what you might think the Dead would do. Think of them as robots. Weird, black robots.

- And what happens when a person dies? Like.... are the 'dead' actual undead people that Nekrs raise up cause that's creepy? Or do they make them out of the mysterious bone-dust or w/e that surrounds their little world?
    This one’s a little bit of both. The Edeaux Remanence is more like traditional Necromancy, where the Dead are literally undead people. The Dead created by Nouveau Decret, on the other hand, are more like when you create a wire armature for a clay figure, then build the clay on top of it. When a person dies, they are given a normal funeral, etc, but their body is then taken for recycling, essentially. The bones are separated out, then the flesh is turned into black goo and stuck on new bones later etc.

- Are books a thing? I never read Farenheit 451 but apprently the shop takes some influence from it, so.... xD
    Books are more a cosmetic reference than a necessary component. I read a lot and am working as a Library Clerk, so books tend to be where I draw inspiration from. If you haven’t read them, then that’s ok.

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

"The bones are separated out, then the flesh is turned into black goo and stuck on new bones later etc."

... ew

Predestined Victim

Like a dead goo lollipop! 8D

Seasonal Sentai

Eauo
Awesome, thanks! biggrin

THESE WERE AWESOME QUESTIONS THANK YOU! Please don't worry about asking questions, I know my thinking can be somewhat (Note: VERY) muddled, and I don't always catch things people might not understand. So please, ask away! I'm happy to answer all questions ٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶

Merry Krampus

Delicious.

Seasonal Sentai

The Semblance of Unity
Like a dead goo lollipop! 8D

The best kind of lolipop. .. . . . . . .

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

wahhhhh D: cadavsicle!
Whoa thanks for the awesome, and quick, response! biggrin

And I like that dead people are kind of 'recycled'. I love horror-ish creepy things, which is partly what drew me to this setting/shop, but that sounds really interesting!
Makes me wonder what kind of religion/belief system people would have in this kind of setting for them to do that.
Like.... is it ALL dead people that get turned into skelly-pops or can some people be like "NO I LOVED AUNT BETTY SHE WAS THE BESTEST" and they don't touch those remains? XD

But either way, definitely giving me some more fuel for later on c:

/considers writing more drabbles

EDIT:
Also, has anyone watched that weird movie "Snowpiercer"?
If you have, the skeleton-lollipop thing kind of made me thing of that movie >_>
You'll know the part I'm talking about. XD
Psssst my username is spelled wrong under the drabble entries xD

Seasonal Sentai

Eauo

I purposefully did not put any religion in place so that, should you wish, you could add your own, whether it was an older religion that was brought into Sojourn by your ancestors, or a New Age one that recently gained a foothold. A lot of what I'd like to see with this shop is what you all will do with it. One of my favourite things about RPs is watching the story unfold, so many things will be left vague or up to your discretion. If you're unsure, though, of course ask away. 3nodding

Also I have not but Snowpiercer is very high on my MOVIES I WANNA WATCH list.
Phineaus
Eauo

I purposefully did not put any religion in place so that, should you wish, you could add your own, whether it was an older religion that was brought into Sojourn by your ancestors, or a New Age one that recently gained a foothold. A lot of what I'd like to see with this shop is what you all will do with it. One of my favourite things about RPs is watching the story unfold, so many things will be left vague or up to your discretion. If you're unsure, though, of course ask away. 3nodding

Also I have not but Snowpiercer is very high on my MOVIES I WANNA WATCH list.

That's kind of what I figured, but I wondered if there might be something in place related to the existing world itself or not, esp concerning the dead and necromancy in general.

But I love that we, as players, have the opportunity/ability to just kind of go wild with things in some aspects ,as it were. xD

It's pretty good! A bit strange, and I streamed it so I didn't have access to subtitles for the Korean parts which was very confusing xD but still good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff