Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Chae wandered along the lakes edge, Jomund trailing behind him. He was a tad worried at the moment... As well... Ivy had been some time in coming back to the house, and he wanted to make sure she was okay.

Jomund was just silent as they walked... Seemingly lost in thought.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ivy sighed and then smiled, "Looks like you got your power. Underwater plants, huh?"

"That was me? Wow, I didn't know." He did have a power? That was cool and it was like his Mom's!

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Chae quite literally stumbled in on the pair, tripping on a rock in the sand. He fell flat on his face and rolled a little standing up and dusting off, seeing Ivy as he stood. "Ivy! You're soaked! What happen?!"

Questionable Waffles

((I still need to finish and scan my fanart drawing. xp ))

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ivy stiffled a laugh at Chae's fall. "Oh, nothing. I almost drwoned, but I'm ok." She let Aspen go with a semismile.

"Hey, Dad. Where's Jomund?" Aspen looked around for his brother.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Chae looked around moving close to Ivy. "Oh well then... WHAT!?!" He moved quickly to her side and pulled her close. "Are you sure you're okay?!" He asked. Turning his head to Aspen. "He was just behind me..."

Jomund was looking out at the water not five or ten yards away.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Yeah, I'm fine. You're son saved me." She hugged Chae back. "He can control aquatic plants. A chip of our blocks as it were." She giggled to herself.

Aspen smiled as he saw his brother. "Hey, you!" It was weird that they weren't children anymore.

((Hey, Mel!!))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Chae nodded. "Good..." He said softly, pulling her closer and giving her a kiss, keeping his arms around her, never wanting to let her go...

Jomund turned his head and waved. "Hey..." He said, just loud enough to be heard, before he turned and looked back out at the water.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ivy kissed him back. SHe then smiled and looked at their kids. "They're all grown up. I feel kind of sad about it. I miss the babies."

"What'cha doing?" He asked his brother, who looked lost in thought.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
"Thinkin..." Jomund replied, looking out across the water. "Thinking..." He said again, sighing a little.

Chae chuckled weakly. "Yeah... But now we don't have to worry about htem as much..."

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
"About?" Aspen sat down and looked at to where his brother was looking. He was really serene today.

"Yeah, or we can worry more!" What if they were like Chae? Would that mean they would be grandparents soon? She didn't think she felt old enough for that.
I'll take a raffle ticket for the female Aeon. whee

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Chae chuckled. "Well... We'll just have to play it by ear..." He whispered to her, pulling her into yet another kiss, and cuddling into her.

Jomund shrugged. "I... Just am...." He said softly. Being grown... He felt a lot calmer... much more in control... than he had as a child.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ivy smiled, "Yeah, but I'm still going to miss my babies." She said with a little sigh. She rested her haed on Chae's shoulder. "It feels wierd not having anyone to take care of."

"Ok..." Jomund was borning as and adult. "You want to do something or sit here and think?"

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Chae held her closer. "Yeah I know... But more time for us..." He chuckled softly. SNuggling into her more and giving her another kiss.

Jomund shrugged. "I don't know..." He said softly sighing. "I just feel... Weird..." He murmured.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff