Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Mage

Kurt hadn't meant to make her feel uncomfortable, as he took her downward glance. Giving a small bow he says, "I beg your pardon Chael, it seems I left the rest of my manners else where. My name is Kurt, may I have the honor of accompany you in your exploration?" He didn't want her going off by herself and hoped that he could help keep her safe perhaps become less uncomfortable to be around.

Hearing Letha's voice, he couldn't help but add to his small smile, though he kept his attentions on the female he was talking to. Perhaps they would cross paths with the fireball he had met not too long ago

Ru listened hightly confused, "Wha..On second thought, I don't think I want to know. Here we are." She pointed to the bar and headed over.

ooc: *blinks* Happy 100 *can't be believe she got the first post and edits the inside of her post as well as this*
((XB tehe. Yaaay 2nd post! biggrin HAPPY 100! ))

Generous Giver

((nothing to be embarised about that ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( happy 100 ^^ WHOO RU! ))
OOC: yay 100! W00t for Ru!
>>She chuckled darkly and followed ru in<<
sailornorthstar
((nothing to be embarised about that ))
((I know. Just a little nervous. Don't really know anyone here that much except for Dia, Ala, Spooky, and Mika. ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( crying You know me Teri! Don't you recongize me XD ))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo walked very lazily towards the spot he was supposed to meet Letha at. He could see her pacing angrily and smirked. She was awfully fun to rile up. He slowed his pace a little as he got closer and started whistling quiety to himself.

Generous Giver

"It is nothing you you did and sureyou can join me on my little adventure Kurt I was hopeing not to go though the forest on my own since I have a bad habbit of getting lost." She pulled her hand back.
Torvil Rakamash
(( crying You know me Teri! Don't you recongize me XD ))
(( Oh ye--no. Wait a buh--no. Eh...mmm-mm. Uhh yea-nu. Torvil! biggrin *hug* HI DIA! ))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

((Congrats Ru! You can choose a custom plushie or custom item for one of your pae for getting first post on page 100! biggrin heart

*waves to everyone* Hi Teri! biggrin ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha turned and spotted Mo, she near about blew a gasket right then and there. "MO! You're LATE! How dare you be late! I told you to be here two hours ago! Now what the bloody hell are we going to do? It's almost too g'damn dark to enter that Gaurdian forsaken forest!"

Victor slid from shadow to shadow, getting closer to the girl. He growled and tossed a Kunai at her feet. "Shut the hell up you wench, you're disturbing the forest..."

(( hehehe ^^: You don't do you... crying I'm Asy! Well techincally Asy's me XD ))
(( XB *tickles Dia* Hiya! Oooo custom goodness. D: ASY! biggrin YAY! *hughughughughughughughug*))
OOC: awsomeness! what with Ru choose? The suspense is killer! XP!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff