Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Umi is seriously considering watching that episode. But at the same time, she's not cuz she's heard bad things about it >.O

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

It wasn't bad, just a bit rushed.

Aged Genius

-doesn't watch mlp- 8'D

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I didn't think it was bad... but I am a sap... the animation seemed a lot better then normal, the episode was very musical too... but it wasn't bad music. The only thing I didn't like was that it was the season finale episode and it was only 30 minutes long, when their other finale's were an hour so it was resolved rather quickly.

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah, it was a little too fast-paced, that's my only complaint with it.

Trying to get replies out, but we're having trouble at work, so I'm trying to handle those as well, since I'm on-call this weekend. >.<

Generous Giver

Dementia Requiem Asumi

He is a romantic. When he's able to see what you're saying at least.

I realized that when I reakuzed he did not know what was going on when he could not see anyone speak

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
sailornorthstar
Dementia Requiem Asumi

He is a romantic. When he's able to see what you're saying at least.

I realized that when I reakuzed he did not know what was going on when he could not see anyone speak

Tried to make it obvious in his first interaction post with her. He's entirely deaf. >.O

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
@Season Finale of MLP - It depends on if you like Musicals. If you do it's fine.

For me it felt both too long and too short. (Which is rare for me to say.)

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
@teigra - no worries about kane's post for right now. I'll be on later tonight. So no worries for kane and opal right now. Darn my curiosity!!!!

@umi - you wanna make a reply for Leitha and I'll respond to it when i get on later tonight? My last hope for babies lies in letha and cadassi and that is just sad >_<

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
I'll get something done then .o.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
For me it was basically a bad epsode in a whole, too rushed, Twilights alicorn form seemed totally wrong, the songs seemed forced (as in there was no room to breath, when we got a bit of breathing space a song pops up) etc.

It was basically this.

Everyone has different cutie marks, twilight fixes cutie marks, she finally gets the ending of spell, she becomes an alicorn.

It should of been two episodes, the cutie mark problem should of gone on for far longer, it was fixed in 15 minutes and a problem like that should of probably had something more to it, like it took longer to solve due to how serious a problem it is, not just fix it in 15 minutes, the episode was badly done, I know there are 2 other episodes to go along with this one but I am just hoping she may renounce her alicornness or something because I don't think she actually DESERVES to become an alicorn yet. She has SO much more stuff to learn, she hasn't had life experience yet, she has read a few books and done a few great things, so what? There are far more things out there for her to learn then just doing that which will help her when she DOES deserve to be a princess.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/ignores convo cause she hasn't seen it yet

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100