Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel nodded and started towards her "Yeah" she said then felt dizzy and sunk to the floor almost in slow motion the evil thoughts that had flowed into her talking their toll and she passed out right there
(( twisted Graveyard Punch: Brimstone, dirt and all that dead stuff.))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Pol sighed and looked at her love. "Gah..." she sighed softly and headed to her room. She pointed at the bed. "Bel..." She said softly, and watched as her lover landed softly on the bed after being pulled through space. She cuddled into her after shutting the door, and closed her eyes, falling asleep.
((*brainstorms*))
Wow, new thread. Hmmm... *Crosses her fingers and hopes for her aion* gonk ninja
*Taps her fingers together* Could I have a raffle ticket for the male please? *Looks hopeful* ninja

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

neokitsune
Wow, new thread. Hmmm... *Crosses her fingers and hopes for her aion* gonk ninja

((We're working on your Aion now! We're really sorry its taken so long to get finished. Things got a bit rocky for a while there, but we're trying to get things back on track. Thank you so much for all of your patience! heart ))
((woooooo!))

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

(( ooc in double brackets please evensong ))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy just held Joi tight in her arms. She'd never felt such a feeling of loss in her life. She wondered ... if this might have been how Vale might have felt when she had amnesia.

Joi wiggled and squeaked a little. "M..Mm...Momma?" her first word!

Dizzy hugged a little tighter, but let go when she heard the 'ooofing' sound. "Joi, we need to head home and show Daddy!" She wrapped the blanket around the baby and headed out of the HQ.

Neried stretched her long fins and swished her tail around a little. She'd grown so suddenly! I can go to the depths now! And not be scared! But first, I need to find Ixi and see if she grew too!
(( sweatdrop ))

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Syannia had wandered along kicking stones with her feet, she was watching the steps, she didn't even notice when she got close enough to the fae and her little one that she bumped right into them

Ixi was lazing on the bottom of Telrunya she too had in fact grown and she was happy about it
Guardian_Iris
neokitsune

((We're working on your Aion now! We're really sorry its taken so long to get finished. Things got a bit rocky for a while there, but we're trying to get things back on track. Thank you so much for all of your patience! heart ))

I swear I was being patient. Thank you so much for working on her. I promise that I can still be patient. I understand, I have my own shoppe. No worries. 3nodding ninja

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy hadn't been paying much attention to her surroundings either as she didn't notice the red and yellow pae until she had bumped as well. "Oh, I'm so sorry Miss. I should have paid more attention" She looked shook her head a bit and made sure Joi was safe and secure and unharmed, then looked up to the stranger to smile, but when she locked eyes with her, she froze for a minute. "Do I know you?" she asked curiously, tilting her head slightly. "You seem...familar."

Neried swam in small circles before zipping off to the spot she knew Ixi liked to relax at. IXI Ixi Ixi!!!! I grew!!!!

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

WELCOME NAOMI!
User Image

If you've haven't already sent your trade to Tiaphanu, please send your trade of 4.5k to this nick

Thanks for your patience!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces