Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Mage

Kurt looked around and said, "Its probably just wolves, we haven't gotten far enough for anything really horrible to be about." His eyes went up again, shifting into those of dragons, hard as heck to keep up, it had been a fluke that he even learned he could that. It was only amount but long enough for him to see what was up there before his eyes went back to the normal ones. Speaking softly he asks, "Would you please aim for right above my left shoulder at an upward angle?" What ever was up there waiting for them would not suspect to be shot down, he was cretin of it.

With effort he calmed himself down completely, his skin went back to being hair less and the claws went away. It was rude to scare someone and he'd do his best not to.

Generous Giver

SHe nooded as she aimed for his left sholder and then rememered to aim up and the fired. "I hope I am not off." She said in a wisper. She herd the sound of some thing reacting to the arrow. "Uh oh,' she said as she looked though her arrows. her eyes widened. "We should get out of here That was one of my enchanted love arrows,"

Intellectual Mage

Kurt chuckled, "Yes, I agree we don't want to be what it sees first." He assumed that would be how the love arrows worked. He wonder briefly it hurt to get hit by one of those and was very glad she didn't clip him with one.

He started to move off but stopped and turned around offering her his hand, our arm should she prefer, so that he could guide her out of the woods or at least out of that area.

Generous Giver

The took her arm and fallowed lead out of the areah it was safer to get out of that place. "I do not know how it will effect any one." she sighed as she said this as a fact a little embarised about what had happened. "I am guessing this happens to every one. "

Intellectual Mage

Kurt nodded to her and smiled, speaking encouraging he tired to lift her spirits, "I am sure the affect is strong enough that its really a good thing that were not around. I can't see I have ever seen a love arrow in action, but I know of the principle. It does happen to everyone. You should have seen me when I first started learning my powers. I kept Ru in stitches with all the odd ways I was combining animals and attributes. At one point, I made an eye-eye look normal." Oh that was a fun time, all the mistakes he made; however, he had fun durning the time and looking back was even better.

Generous Giver

Chael started to laugh "I think I understand that have a fae sister who is powers is time travel trust me it is dangerous and funny since you can never expect the results." she laughed. "then I think I will trust my self more. I have a bad vision of what ever that creature was falling in love with a some thing odd. " she laughed "may be a fish or some thing the opsit of a flying creature." She herd something And strung another arrow and fired at some thing that had made her jump.

Intellectual Mage

Kurt her shoot the arrow and heard the sound of what was hit, using his senses to see the creature, he led her to another direction away from the creature, "Maybe it will find that wolf creature you just hit. I heard love hurts, by its beast's reaction, I'd say the same goes for the arrows."

Listing to what she said, he replyed, "I have been told I have a fae sister as well, though I have never met her. Time travel? That could be interesting, I think I'd probably go forward more then back. I don't even want to think of what would will happen when those two love struck things find opposite things. Trusting yourself is always a great thing." He smiled again and kept moving, always watching for threats.

Generous Giver

"It will be interesting I mean they will both be in love with each other no problem. We could get to the air and watch. bt my fae sis kind of the type that will only go back since she says there are rules that she must fallow. like if she goes forward in time she will be forced to not tell any one." she smiled. "The worst I think could happen to me is to mistakenly to tuch the tip of an arrow." she laughed. What wold I do."

Intellectual Mage

Kurt understood that rule and knew he wouldn't be able to resist going forward at least once to see what happens to him, "There are probably a lot of rules for her to follow either way she goes, I'd think more for the past should she affect anything it could change the complete future. I don't think there are any rules or big problems with my powers, but that would be a problem. Do you have any idea how those arrows might affect a pae? Nothing I ever had experience with gives any idea how the affect might be. Though it would probably be just as bad if you missed and hit a passing Pae, a very unlikely scenario, I know." He believed she knew what she was doing and where she was aiming.

He got the feeling that all the bad things in the area were so confused about her arrow's strange powers that they are more curious then a big threat.

Generous Giver

"I could always test it since I may have a chance of hitting a pae instead of what I am after," She pulled out an arrow and looked it over. it seemed to look like a normal arrow except for the magical inlay and the strange tip that looked like a heart that had interesting desin on it.
She ran her fingers over the tip.

Intellectual Mage

Kurt was, to say the least, uncomfortable with that idea. So he tried to change her mind, "Here might not be the best place to test that out." What would happen if she did p***k her self and fell in love with a wolf of one of the grabby things? He could just make sure she was looking at him but then what would he do? Would it be permint or like a drunken thing

Lot of unsafe questions to be answers, over all he was more worried about her then anything.

Generous Giver

She sighed. "You are right this is the wost thing to do here." She moved her fingers away and moved to put the arrow in to the back holder butshe had missed. and stabed her self by accedent the firdt thing that whent though her head Shoot.She calapsed on the ground.

Intellectual Mage

Kurt's animal reflects went into action and he managed to at least keep her head from hitting the ground. Looking around he was carefully of the arrows himself, this was such a horrid time to lose one's head or have their judgment clouded. Running out of options, he scooped her up in his arm bridal style and attempted to get her out of the woods as quick as he could. It was safer for her to see him then anything that lived in the forest. At least now he knew that if you got hit by one of those suckers, you get knocked off your feet.

What it the world was he going to do? He had no idea how to handle this siltation and would the affects wear off and leave ill feeling behind?

ooc: Is its all right that he picked her up? I am always hesitant about moving another person character at all until I know what they do and do not allow. I'll fix my post without any touble if you'd be more comfortable with me doing so.

Generous Giver

((It is fine with me))

Chael was thinking slowly her mind had stopped thinking logicly, It took her a few minutes to come to.
She put her hands uto her head. "Huh what just happened. I feal so woozy."

Intellectual Mage

Kurt didn't want to speak but the dangers of her falling in love with a wild animal were over. Gathering his well courage to deal with this very new, very delicate experience he says carefully stopping, "You accidentally stuck yourself with an arrow. When your feeling ready, I'll put you down and see if you can walk. How are you feeling other wise?" There was concern in his voice, he was worried that she had gotten her arrows mixed up? Did she even have any other magical arrows? He didn't know and didn't know what out come he'd prefer other then the easiest on her.

ooc: Okay,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces