Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

((we'll leave the pae to chat for a while ninja ))

Neri peaked out and seen the little Aion swim towards Ixi and the rock and she quickly followed. If the little fish wasn't scared she shouldn't be! A scaredy-fish? Do they eat little scaredy-fish? When she got closer, she seen another Aion just like herself and Ixi. She smiled and waved to her. Hi! I'm Neried!

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

I'm Ixiela, or Ixi for short... And it's possible we've met She smiles Come out, don't hide, funner to do things as a group anyways

Generous Giver

Coronus walked over to the house she still carried the yellow deamon. Chael saw the two and sighed. "What did you do to him?"
"Nothing?" said coronus as she walked in to the house and whent over to a guest bed room and placed the deamon down, "he was tired so I brought him back here to rest, He seems to know who you are though,"

Questionable Waffles

"You showed me that the upworld was ok... it was a long time ago," she says in almost a whisper. "I'm Belisma," she returns to the pink Adult.
The little blue aion paused for a second. Who am I? I'm...I'm Vorelethe

Questionable Waffles

((Gah! Mel is sleepy and has class in a few hours. Thanks for RPing and we'll do it again later. whee heart ))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Neri bowed her a little. It's nice to meet you. And.. You've seen up there? Wow! Neri was always to scared to venture to the surface as well as go too deep. She looked to the little Aion. Vorelethe! Its good to meet you too! You can call me Neri, Ixi does!

((*waves* night Mel! thank you, too! Twas fun. 3nodding heart ))
<"Sleep tight. Don't let the flesh eating babies bite.">

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Ixi laughed That I do, it's easier She said We were gonna go explore, wanna come?
Vorel nodded to the much larger aion. "Neri, and Ixi and Belisma." She smiled. "Yes, I think I would like to go with you."

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Neri nodded in agreement with Vorel's comment. Yes, its fun! You coming exploring with us? Ixi can protect, I mean ... WE can protect you from the bigger fishes. She gave a confident nod took an even more confident position as she turned to face Vorel.
Feeling much more confident with the two bigger fish, Vorel swam in a small circle. "Let's go exloring!"

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Ixi laughs and heads off in the direction they had been going before Well Neri you were leading hte way before... go for it

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Neri crooked a brow for merely a second. Oh yeah! This way! She started heading in the same direction she had been going when she had first spotted Vorel. Ixi, I want to see what's beyond this shelf. Its been a nice little somewhat safe home. She looked around suspiciously, hoping she didn't jinx anything by saying that. Then she continued on, You've been out further, can we follow you? She turned facing Ixi and Vorel while swimming backwards slowly.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Ixi shakes her head Scaredy-aion she says and takes hte lead heading for the darkness just past the field of eggs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff