Welcome to Gaia! ::

"What do you mean? You are very pretty! Thanks, though." Jazz told Letha with a smile. She really wasn't sure what to say.

Hula Bob chuckled. "Well, I have a beach bunny of my own, so I guess yes." He wasn't sure what to say either, but he was never lost for words.

Questionable Waffles

((Bel is gorgeous! crying heart I need to redo the powers and such for my two. I'll pm the update to the mule when I get it done. xd ))
((Whoa new thread. *changes bookmarks* Edit: uh oh. Rp is becoming required?))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha giggled softly. "Me... Pretty... No..." She blushed and bowed her head a bit. "Not near as pretty as you. She said to her and turned her head to Bob. "Awww... Well I guess I'm out of luck then..." She said softly.

Hi grumbled and shook his head slowly. "Letha..."

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

Rearmost Tree Slug
((Whoa new thread. *changes bookmarks* Edit: uh oh. Rp is becoming required?))

((Only for them to grow. Its highly suggested and loved even more, but once you have an adult, you don't need to RP them. ))
Jazz smiled. "I'm sure you're more pretty then me!" Jazz was the kind of girl that didn't see her own beauty. She saw beauty in others around her. Jazz blushed a little to Letha.

Hula Bob shook his head. "Shaw, don't worry dudette. There are plenty of great males around this floating island! I'm just one of the more handsome!"

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha giggled and waved her hand weakly. "I fear I won't ever find a man to tame my heart..." she gave a girly sigh.

Hi grumbled and twtiched.
Jazz giggled. "Well, that is hard to find. Not all men can tame wild hearts! Or at least then need to work for it." Jazz told Letha with a nod and smile.

Hula Bob just shook his head. "How are you, Hi?" He didn't know how to fit into the girl's conversation.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha giggled and grinned putting her hand to her forehead. "Oh woe is me then..." She said with a sigh.

Hi turned and frowned. "Alright... Just... Letha is hard to deal with..."
spookyx7

Woobie laughed, imagining the gaurdian in the bottle. "Well, without you I wouldn't know anyone either. Well, the squirrels." He smiled as a squirell brought up some acrons to eat. "Hungry?" He handed her a few. "Kymo, would you like to live here with me?"

((Yeah, Mina, interesting...))
"But you could easily get to know them! You have such a great personality!" she mused. "Oh! Thank you...I'm starving!" Taking an acorn from the handful Woobie had given her, she popped one in her mouth. It tasted delicious, with a very distinct flavor.

Kymo paused as she listened to Woobie's offer. "L-live here? With you? Really?" she asked quietly. "Y-you mean it?!"
Jazz giggled. "I'll give ya one thing of advise, stay away from Faes. They are heart breakers that only like other faes." Jazz sounded a bit mad by that, but she couldn't help it. Heart's get broken never forget.

"Yeah? I dont' have any little dudes or dudettes, so I don't really know." Hula Bob told Hi with a nod. Would he one day?

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha grinned. "Is that so?" She said softly smirking. "I'll remember that..." If Jazz only knew that she was talking to a heartbreaker herself...

Hi nodded his head. "I wish she would actually behave..." He grumbled.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

(( Random RP post xp last post page 4, continued from that))

Dizzy searched the aisles frantically looking for Joi. "Where could she have gone!?" She held Joi's blanket tight in her hands, against her chest as she called out for her daughter. Her felt like it was torn in half. What did I do? What will Vale think if I can't find her. I hope she's ok.

After hatching, Joi had wiggled a little to stretch as best she could and blinked her little eyes. The world was new so she did what felt natural. Explore! Just like her mother when she was a baby. She'd found a gap on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf and wiggled through to get to the next aisle. All she seen was ... the same thing. Everywhere. Rows and rows of them.

"JOI! JOI!" Dizzy was getting panicked. She hurriedly swished around the corner of another aisle and her heart stopped. There, hovering just a few inches from the floor and staring up to the bookshelves was the little blue and pink faerie pae, looking quite confused. "Joi!" Dizzy squealed out, her tone quite relieved of the panic it previously contained.

Joi turned to look at the disheveled pink fae approaching her and smiled. She knew exactly who her momma was.

Dizzy sighed a huge sigh of relief and lifted her baby into her arms, embracing her tight as a few tears fell from her cheeks. She'd never been so worried about anything ever in her life. "I'm glad you're ok, my darling."
Jazz giggled. "Though, they are very handsome. Thom is too though. My love." She said turning the ring on her finger.

"Behave? Well, that can be hard for some to do." Hula Bob nodded.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha gasped. "Ohhh It's so pretty! He must be a Lord!" She said with a flutter of her hand at her face. "My Daddy is a Lord... Aren't you Dady!"

Hi rolled his eyes and didn't reply. "Yes... it seems to come VERY hard for Letha..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff