• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Aren't all three Dia's? XD <3

Captcha: welcome to earth!

Apparently Umi is an alien o.o;;

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Nafretiti
Right, the myth, need to read that, I keep getting side tracked with the Greek Mytology, every time I go read up on the Graces etc I er...find something about another God or Goddess and end up reading that and then see something else that seems interesting when reading about said god or goddess and then read that and then forget what I originally went to the site to do...^^;

Ahh yes, seem to ignore that thread, just like real life, I am not exactly a weather loving person, I have been caught out in many a rain fall for not checking the weather before I left the house, guess on here, I should start reading it. ^^;

LOL Is that why Venus doesn't have a mate now? She hasn't been 'hungry' enough to have one. XD *Hides from the Love Goddess*

Lol I'm easily distracted too. razz

Regarding the weather thread ... I know weather is boring, which is why we don't just post a weather forecasts. We use it as an announcement board for severe weather that needs to be recognized by all Pae'il on the island. RP has to reflect the current weather post until it changes. We had a supernatural hurricane post up for about a year. The hurricane smashed an unsmashable building, so no pae could have ignored something that severe. So yeah, just letting you know in case you didn't. razz

Aged Genius

ninja

User Image

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Wolfs Heart
Man i did a google search of spartan goddesses to help me develop Kleta and all. I found were pictures.

I tend to do a lot of research for the fun of it sometimes, and I'll stumble on something relating to something else. I think I was researching another goddess and I seen mention of Aphrodite in Sparta, so I peeked at the info and it was saying how fearsome a god she was there, and how the men feared her. I can't even remember what site I read that on, but I think it was one of the ones specializing Greek mythology.

I know a lot of the myths are different, depending on who told them or wrote them down, so some info on them is contradicting, and some is just confusing. I try to pick out the most common, or most interesting and setting-compatible bits to associate with our Valentine's Day crew. So we've started building our own mythos for them. razz

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Fair point buuut Abby doesn't have to respond every time Lust does either.

Lust: As I said, I made mistakes, it happens, I said I was a stupid KID, I have seen the error in my ways, but just because being normal is what I want it doesn't mean I want to keep the power that I have or the title, you do NOT know if I will or won't regret it, if I do, so be it, if I don't then whatever. I have tasted power, even a little, and believe me, I have used it enough in my time to get what I want and no more, I just want to be a normal Pae, I just want to try making it up to Ax...*she shakes her head* ...I just want to try and write the wrongs I have done. *She said as she looked away, she would give up everything if it meant even just befriending the other again, partly why she didn't want her power, the look on his face when it happened, it was horrible* I just know that if I keep this power I will probably never be able to write the wrongs I have done and I don't want the ones I care about to suffer again because of me.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

o0_Daisuke_0o
ninja

User Image

*saves*

Man, her family is big.

I wants it to be bigger! twisted we need more demi-gods.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Aren't all three Dia's? XD <3

Captcha: welcome to earth!

Apparently Umi is an alien o.o;;

Yay! I be talking to an alien! Always wanted to talk to an alien! XD

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Abby has been taking control of me lately. However, you're right. She doesn't need to respond EVERY time, but it seems like Lust needs to be pestered. And that is what Abby enjoys doing.

Abby: *just shakes her head* Fine. Be stubborn. See you around Cuz. *stretches her wings and flies off before Lust could get a word in edgewise*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Antidia
Nafretiti
Right, the myth, need to read that, I keep getting side tracked with the Greek Mytology, every time I go read up on the Graces etc I er...find something about another God or Goddess and end up reading that and then see something else that seems interesting when reading about said god or goddess and then read that and then forget what I originally went to the site to do...^^;

Ahh yes, seem to ignore that thread, just like real life, I am not exactly a weather loving person, I have been caught out in many a rain fall for not checking the weather before I left the house, guess on here, I should start reading it. ^^;

LOL Is that why Venus doesn't have a mate now? She hasn't been 'hungry' enough to have one. XD *Hides from the Love Goddess*

Lol I'm easily distracted too. razz

Regarding the weather thread ... I know weather is boring, which is why we don't just post a weather forecasts. We use it as an announcement board for severe weather that needs to be recognized by all Pae'il on the island. RP has to reflect the current weather post until it changes. We had a supernatural hurricane post up for about a year. The hurricane smashed an unsmashable building, so no pae could have ignored something that severe. So yeah, just letting you know in case you didn't. razz

Distraction is a reason my journals are never done, i think 'right, just watch one more episode for this break and thats it' five episodes later and my want of doing the journal is gone. XD;

Thank you, it does help now and I have looked in the weather thread as well, yay for actually doing something that comes to actually keeping up with he going ons around here! XD

Aged Genius

-offers to help with the demi-gods- ninja

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
*tosses Daiball at Abby*

Abby: *falls mid-flight* @-@

Aged Genius

-hugs Abby and runs away-

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Abby: *squeaks and stolen* O.O;; Oh guardians noooooo! *squirms* UNCLE HIMEROOOOOOOS

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/would not mind helping with demi gods either orz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash