Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
"Yes Ma'am..." Letha said with a smirk. "Whatever you say Ma'am..." She added, stressing the word. "So... You're one of the ones that was holding my father back... I have to say I'm not the least bit impressed..." She gave a sniff. "If anything I can see why he got the hell out of here while he could..."

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Joi snuggled up into her dad and yawned a little bit.

"Looks like its naptime for baby faeries." Dizzy said softly, reaching out for Joi. "Vale, what happened to the roof? I can help you fix it after I put Joi down for a nap."

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel ignored the statement outwardly in the circle she spoke Father if you do not get in touch with Hi NOW so he can get his daughter out of my house, she will no longer have a tongue Bel had little to no tolerance for this, not after dealing with her own son the day before

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale smiled and then that smile faded. "I was... in a bad mood..." He said with a soft blush, letting her take Joi from him. "Over something stupid..." He grumbled and looked away.

Sorry Bel... No can do... Sol's voice sounded a bit... Haggered and wearied. It will have to wait...

Letha grinned. "Awww... Did I hit a neeeerrrrveee..." She simpered a little. "I'm only telling it how I see it... My father could have been soooo much stronger if it wasn't for you two..."

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel turned on Letha "The only one who held your father back was your father young lady" Her eyes held anger an anger nearly equal to that which she felt for the evil that had been within her son she delved into the mind of hte younger pae looking for what she needed to quiet her

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha just smiled and opened her mind to her 'Grandmother' "Really now..." She huffed, turning her nose up again. Must we really look into my head to see what I want... She smiled and visions of what LETHA wanted filled her grandmothers head. Pleasure, power, EVERYTHING her little heart desire... most of it material. And she wanted it NOW.

Questionable Waffles

((I'd like the Rainbow Cloud background for Quinn, please.))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy wrapped Joi up in her blanket then stood up. "Can I ask what it was over?" She asked sweetly, looking down at him with a smile, waiting to see he was gonna follow her up to Joi's room or not.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale got up and bit his lip. "You rarely spend time with me anymore... it's... well... Books now..." he looked away, blushing, very much embarassed. "It's like you love them more than me now..."

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy was silent for a moment and any expression from her face had vanished. "Oh... I didn't ... realize ..." she whispered. She sighed and looked towards the stairs then back to Vale. She held the almost fully asleep baby in one arm, close to her chest and reached for Vale's hand with her free one.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale took it and held it tight. "I mean... I..." he sighed. "I'm sorry... That came out all wrong baby... What I meant was that we rarely spend time together... Maybe I should come to the libarary with you... and read a bit... Unless you'd rather do it alone with Joi..."

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Who said anything about seeing what you want, for that is irrelevent. You have much growing up to do, like your father she ignored the desires it was after all NOT what she was looking for

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy led Vale upstairs with her to put Joi down. She let go of his hand just outside of Joi's room and opened the door. There was a crib in there now. Dizzy had gotten it for Mo ... but he outgrew it days ago, which was perfect timing for Joi actually. She laid the sleepy girl down and covered her up, kissing her gently on the forhead before turning to Vale and smiling very weakly. She would let him say his goodnights to Joi then talk to him when they left the room, so they wouldn't wake Joi up.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Vale entered the room and murmured goodnight to his daughter, sliding out of the room after giving her a gentle kiss. He then slowly moved out of the room and closed the door, looking at Dizzy for a moment before taking her hands.

Letha just puffed herself up and grinned. "Then what do you want?" Her mind was slipperly like and eel, and it seemed to never be in the same place twice... It was scary. "And forget growing up... I just want to have fun!"

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel never let her appearance down but opened a private link to her lover in teh circle Pol where are you her voice sounded strained

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff