Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wolfs Heart
Porque me gusto encender el bano en fuego con me espanol enojado!

Because I like to light the bathroom on fire with my mad spanish skills!

I....I..... gonk
/suppresses Spanish Teacher Mode

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*finishing work responsibilities for the night, at least the scheduled ones*

*giggles* Maybe it's just me, but...for a depressed Pae, Lira sure likes to talk about herself a lot and get attention from others. xd

Man, I used to be really good in my Spanish classes, but...I guess it's true, if you don't use it, you lose it. I struggle to follow along with conversations now. ^^;;

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Menelie
Wolfs Heart

I....I..... gonk

Ach! It's professor Mene! *hides*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL shhh! She is still being worked on, I gut her background sorted her personality still needs a bit of fine tuning to match up correctly with said background! It is the first time I have seriously rped her in IC or OOC, kinks shall be cleaned up. XD

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*chuckles* Well, just a tip, depressed people, those who are actually depressed clinically, don't like to talk about themselves, especially about how they REALLY feel inside. If they do, they're usually faking for attention. *has known both types quite well*

Also, don't forget, she did come to the Isle with Artemis too, who I'm sure would have helped her deal with her issues to some extent. 3nodding

Helpful Tei is helpful! biggrin

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*Takes note and hands Teigy a cookie* thank you helpful Teig, I shall make note and remember this for future *not actually ever been around anyone myself for hands on experience so..*

GASP! Artemis HELPS others! *shot* XD

But seriously, there is only so much Artemis could do, she lost her family, the only people she lived for, she wasn't really a girl who went and played with friends, she had a twin sister, loving parents, she would rather stay at home then hang out with friends so when they died...well, she just basically gave up on living, she suffered the worst pain anyone could ever handle so life just really isn't worth living. Artemis would of helped her, yes, but there is only so much that goddess can do or say to ease the pain of one who lost her entire family, the rest is up to Lira and whilst she thanks her for her help it didn't really do a lot of help, she had already gotten into a rut and was happy to just dig deeper.

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes, I read your journal. But Artemis' 'herd' was a second family to those in it. She couldn't have spent much time there and been unaffected by it completely. Anyway, it wasn't clear from your journal where her time with Artemis fit in there, so that's why I brought it up, that's all. *shrug*

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Menelie
Wolfs Heart

I....I..... gonk

How was my spanish, professor Mene? *is just nosy*

@umi- Cadassi: Just so we're clear, that's maim but not kill? *looks hopeful*

@teigy - GEEEE. THAAAANKS. tell me that little deepression fact after i post for leillani.

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Leitha: Maiming leads to death. *shrugs* If he happens to die while being maimed, I am not to blame.

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Also...

@teigy - yes. when you don't use it, your brain eats it for fuel and it dissapears.

@wolfy - other than your "angry spanish"...I understood it except for encender. lol I think you are looking for incindiar or something. lol *prolly soooooo wrong*

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I tagged you Dae smile

Omg that Yipes fellow... Twizzz just doesn't know what to do anymore xp
We all live in a yellow submarine

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
DaemonGabrielle

Is Logan under the water or on the surface? |D

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DaemonGabrielle
@teigy - GEEEE. THAAAANKS. tell me that little deepression fact after i post for leillani.

*laughs* Nah, Leilani is fine. XD Cabel sorta' intruded on her first...and they were kindred spirits. It is okay to open up as a form of therapy with someone who understands, and she didn't say too much, she wasn't TOO trusting with someone she just met. They understood each other enough to share a moment, then move on. 3nodding

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
DaemonGabrielle
Also...

@teigy - yes. when you don't use it, your brain eats it for fuel and it dissapears.

@wolfy - other than your "angry spanish"...I understood it except for encender. lol I think you are looking for incindiar or something. lol *prolly soooooo wrong*

That's probably right, I guess I might have. To ignite.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
That is the stuff I still need to edit in *reeeeally bad at doing journals*

Lira loved the idea of the 'herd' she just didn't want to actually spend time directly in it, she was happy she belonged in such a group and did talk to others every so often but unless it was an activity her family took part in, she wasn't entirely interested in it but her parents taught her the basic rules and what not so she wouldn't do something that would make Artemis mad but mostly she just stuck around her family. When her parents died, she and Artemis spoke and she thanks the Goddess for her time and words but that conversation is now more a haze in her mind then anything substantial she can remember but afterwards she did end up finding some sort of place in the herd but she just didn't feel like she belonged there anymore, her family are what made the second family an enjoyment to be in and to have all those others around etc but without her family she just didn't feel like she wanted to be part of the herd anymore and thats where she slowly started to worse and is like how she is now, just living for the sake of living.

Feel free to pick this apart as you wish, I am up for critique

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces