Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Giver

((Relazation hits umm I guess I did not win the suction for the birthday Male Pale))

"Ra come back here." yelled chael as she saw Ra run out the door oveously on a sugar rush. Chael sighed she knew she whould have not giver out the relly big pixi sticks.
Ra Ran though the forest happy now that he had wings so he could fly out of sibs reach tough he still had to whait for sib to come out to try to tag him.

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

(( Sunny, you did win him. I apologize for that oversight. we had a lot to get done to set things up. sweatdrop If you still want him, you can send the gold to guardian_iris and let me know a name for him so I can get him certed for you. I belive the high bid was 5k, but you can correct me if I'm wrong.))

Generous Giver

((that was the highest bid and yes I still want him blush I did not mean to cause truble))

(( 5k and its no trouble at all. biggrin I'm glad you still want him! He's getting a good home and again, I'm sorry for letting this slip my mind. ))

Generous Giver

((I shall name him Zulu sending trade now Zulu in code Flags means needs a tug I think it is a aproprate name for him since I just think that e need some one who starts with a Z))

Welcome Zulu!
heart

User Image

((I think Zulu is a great name for him too. biggrin ))

Generous Giver

Coronus smils she is dressed in some anchent egyptian cloathing since she had just returned from that time period and carfully put her hourglass back were it belogned when she saw a strange egg on the ground.
She walked up to it and looked it over it looked odd but then what egg did not look odd to her. "hmm you got a halo and angel wings you are going to be an angel can tell that already." She said as she picked up the egg.
"Silver halo and oof an earing on the wing now that is different." she said with a smile. Looking around she noticed no one was around.
"umm does this angel belong to any one?" She herd no answer. "YES guess what Angel I am going to keep you." She said standing up. "And show you all about history and time traveling and all that Jazz. but i need to name you first." she plopped down on the ground again.
"A name a name what would be a good name." she hrd a bee go by
Buzzzzzz Buzzzzz Buzzzzz
Zzzzz she thought "Zaphford no zam, no Zul, no" she srached her head. "Zulu That is it I will call you Zulu."

Generous Giver

She held Zulu cloase to her. "See Zulu I get lonly I mean I traveal all though out time but that never makkes up for the fact that wish there was some oneto join me on my adventures. I am the only one who can travael time since I am the only one who can use the hour glass that lets me travel though time." she was strokeing the egg. "And all the other Faes are well different than me I mean 2 started a familay and had a kid another one I do not know who she is, and then there is me. You know I kind of am like you I am lost in a forest with no one looking for me."
((Okay, I've remade Hula bob's. It will be open again later today. Is there any way there can be a link to it maybe on the map post or somewhere on the front page?

*sees Guardian's post* Huh?))
(( Congrats on Zulu! He's a cute eggu! ))

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tymiko the Pirate Girl
"I'm sure of it. And if he doesn't return by tomorrow, I'll go out and look for him. If he still refuses to come back, I'll go catch him in a bottle and keep him as my prisoner," she mused. "Don't feel bad. You didn't know either. I'm sure he doesn't blame you. I think he blames himself."

Kymo turned to look at him again and beamed. "No. I'm sure I am, especially when so few know of my existance. I'm too shy for my own good. But with your help, I feel like I'm getting out there more, that I'm not afraid to be who I am. That's why I love you."

Woobie laughed, imagining the gaurdian in the bottle. "Well, without you I wouldn't know anyone either. Well, the squirrels." He smiled as a squirell brought up some acrons to eat. "Hungry?" He handed her a few. "Kymo, would you like to live here with me?"

((Yeah, Mina, interesting...))
((Here's a question for ya Dia... do you want us to post our fan art in here for ya? I have a few! biggrin ))

immortalmina
((Here's a question for ya Dia... do you want us to post our fan art in here for ya? I have a few! biggrin ))

((Sure! biggrin heart

And ninja The Guardians post = beginning of new plot ninja ))

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Some random rp...unless anyone is around...))

Aspen waded into the lake and waved at Ivy, who was on the shore. "Come on Mom, I'll protect you!"

Ivy smiled and started to follow her son into the water. Aspen was fully grown now and she did think he could protect her.

She waded in a ways and felt ok at first. After the ground was gone, she started to get scared. She felt weird, the plants couldn't help her here, nor the ground. She wasn't safe! "Help!" Ivy started to sink...

Aspen turned around and started to swim toward Ivy's call for help. He dove under the water, why did he make her swim? He looked around and cried for help under the water. She was close the the ground and as he called the plants around her seemed to hear and listen. They lenghtened and grew, pulling Ivy out of the water. Once out Aspen said thanks the plants. "Mama?"

Ivy sputtered out water, but was fine. "I'm never doing that again." She pulled Aspen into a hug and there they sat.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items