Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( hehehehe ^^;, Victor - Letha - Mo on healing house side ^^; ))

Victor chuckeld softly and bowed his head. "I see, Mo, and you are?" He looked to Letha.

"Letha, daughter of that bastrous fire elder you just escaped. Mo and I were about to enter the forest and see what was about, would you care to join us?" She said with her best and most winsome smile.

Victor didn't seem to be affected by it and looked at Mo. "Alright, if the pretty-boy goes I guess I can watch his back..."

Generous Giver

Cheal took the lead of the two though she was not at all adapted to this type of darkness she was more adapted to distence and flight but she did not let that stop her. "so what do you think is out here. umm duck branch," she said as she ducked under a branch but did not see the root hidden on the ground. and tripped on it.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo flashed a wicked grin then headed towards Letha. "But of course." he mumbled at Victor. He held his arm out for Letha, waiting for her to take it, if she chose, so they could enter Dragnid.

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Happy 100 pages!

*kicks her msn* Is it not worknig?))

Intellectual Mage

ooc: Thanks

IC: Kurt followed close behind, the owl eyes giving him the ability to see what was about. Ducking the branch he says, "Six legged deer, things from above that can grab innocent creatures walking below, a very angry elder and wolves. What else could be here, I do not know." He made sure he was close enough to her to fight off anything that might try to harm her but far enough that unless she took a large step back, she wouldn't bump into him.

Generous Giver

Chael found her self on the forest floor "What were you saying about the creatures that attack incent creaturs" she said as she looked around from were she had fell. She used her arm stranth to get her self in to a sitting postion. "So how can you see all of these things. it is so dark here."

Intellectual Mage

Kurt offered his hand to help her back, "My power is to borrow the abilities of animals, right now, I am using an owl's eyes. Don't worry, if anything were to come down from the tree tops, I'll know it and make sure it can't hurt you. Your as safe with me as anyone can be in these woods, I promise' he smiled and watched a six legged deer ran by.

Generous Giver

she took his hand and used it to help get her self on her feet. "Thanks. That is a cool power much better than mine. healing and able to make people fall in love." She sighed. "I do not use that power at all." she watched the deer run by.
"Wow I have never seen one of those before."

Intellectual Mage

Kurt shook his head and says, "Your powers fit you, a beautiful combination of powers for a lovely Pae. I just hope you find as much happiness as you power can undoubtedly give to others. For what is the sun but another star to join in the play and happiness of the others and still give the glow to the world below?" Kurt mentally winces, when he ran out of things to say, he broke into a bit of poetry trying to make her feel better about her powers.

Looking at the trees above, he gave a slight warning growl, "We had better keep moving back or forth, is your choice." What ever was up there better stay, he wont allow someone in his company to get hurt while he could do something about it.
((Happy 100 pages! Does the Hula! wink ))

Generous Giver

She nooded. She kind of smiled. "We need to keep moveing forward. You lead Kurt since you have the ability to see the things I can not, And trust me there are pretter Pae'il out there I just end up being the one of love, but for my my abilitys I make up with my brains. I love to see more animals that I have only read about in books," she put her hand on his sholder.

Intellectual Mage

Kurt gave her a smile and says, "Ah, but beauty is in the eye of beholder, young lady." With a chuckle and the feeling of her hand on his shoulder, he started moving watching for danger using his senses, "I am sure there are many animals here you won't find in books, I'll try and find the gentle ones. " At times he tenses a moment watching something he didn't know move by, like a thick oddly shaped snake like creature but for the most part he forced calmness and looked to the trees, for any signs of the beasts that snatch things form the floor without warning.

Generous Giver

Chael watched the creature with him. "wow that looks relly different thought it looks a lot like a snake may be a winged snake," she was interested. "I would have never seen that if you did not show me." she now whispered she seemed relly happy.

Intellectual Mage

Kurt listened to her, smiled and went activily looking around for something else to show her as they walked. He got the feeling of being watched and used all his senses to try and find what was stalking them. He didn't want to worry her, so he calmed himself as much as he could looking back he tried to find something new.

Putting his hand on a tree, he disturbed a sleeping butterfly. The purple-winged creature with wings as big as his forearm took to the air. "Wow, look at that." He whispered that and looked over his should to protect his voice towards her thought he was sure the sudden color in the darkness would probably set the creature out.

The color vanished moments later and a sound of rushing wind, he could only guess it was snapped up by something. Without meaning two, his left hand grew fury and claws appeared, he'd fight if something tried anything. So far, nothing had.

Generous Giver

Noticed the worry on his face. "is some thing wrong" she removed her bow and was ready to set an arrow. As he walked by and awakened the butterfly she looked at the purple wings she smiled as she watched it fly she herd some thing that made her string an arrow She noticed Kurt change get fury and now had claws, she backed up a bit in to a tree and looked around plling the string tought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff