Welcome to Gaia! ::

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

Hi, Silver!!! Very nice to meet you! -snuggles-

Intellectual Mage

I tried going back to Guardian's Hollows even made a new character but just couldn't get back in to it like I used to be.

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Silly Silver, mixing up Meru and Ru rofl

There is a lot of back story, but that's what keeps the guild sorta focused. If you have any questions or what have ya, I'm sure Ru or I or one of the staffies would help ya.

Everyone should give Silver a great big welcome biggrin On top of being an old guildmate of Ru, she's my somewhat lovable sister!

Intellectual Mage

Yep, we are all helpful here and welcome you! And Silver ,you have no idea how long I have wanted to pun that one out Meru and me Ru 4laugh Thank you for handing me that one!! heart

I've missed you and Onty

Chatty Regular

Awww! Siiiister! That's so fun! My siblings wouldn't join. So I get stuck with Fea

JKJK ILOVE BEING STUCK TO YOU! bahaha

Ontaros's Wife

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Irish Night Fox
Hi, Silver!!! Very nice to meet you! -snuggles-

o.o -.- o.o Hi?
*pets Irish*
Lol sweatdrop Your welcome Ru. And yeah, don't know what I'm doing back there myself. Ailin and 'Bait are the only other ones there. Ont's not really on Gaia much anymore, just posting in one of Zejx's guilds though he's talkin of coming back to GH.

And what do you mean "somewhat" Tart? I'm very lovable ~_^
Oh, did I tell you, I finally will get to RP Silver and Diablo's meeting! But not now. Diablo is burning a village atm.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Irish Night Fox
Awww! Siiiister! That's so fun! My siblings wouldn't join. So I get stuck with Fea

JKJK ILOVE BEING STUCK TO YOU! bahaha

-______________________-
Dog house. Now.

Chatty Regular

Sorry about that welcome, Silver. I have been in hyper today so everyone gets extra attention hahaa!

Let me try again. HI NICE TO MEET YOU! -shakes hand enthusiastically-

Ontaros's Wife

Fluffy Shapeshifter

*Feels whole body being shaken*
Nice to meet you too. sweatdrop Are you part Pae'il? I think I remember hearing they go off the walls with sugar.

Intellectual Mage

Silver's known me for years, she's used to it, Irish heart

Yeah Bait, Ailin, sometimes Meru and Tryan were the only ones on when I was trying. I tried to get Lylli in but she has her hands full with a little one.

Tell Onty I say hello, kay?

Chatty Regular

Silver: LOL! That's true... I could be. I would like to be... they have amazing wings ;0;

-stares at bare back- Nope, definitely not ;0;

Ru: In that case- perfect! 'Cause things have been kinda insane here today and I don't want it to scare her off =w=

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Sometimes I wonder if you don't put Prisma to shame Mo~ lol

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
I'm sooo happy to finally get her in here <.<; even if it's just to check the place out. I know Bait's guilds have been a bit of a flop, so I thought this guild would be awesome for her to join because it's got a good chunk of regulars who actively rp! It's fantasy based, and not at all techy. No guns!

^___^ and ya did tell me about diablo! I think it was during bowling because I asked why you didn't wear your necklace anymore. And good catch about the sugar ^_~

Chatty Regular

Yesss come RP with usssss~ 8D

Ontaros's Wife

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Speaking of Ont, I need to take the dog to PetSmart and be back before he gets off work, so I'll probably be leaving in a few.
But of course I'll tell him you say hi ^-^

@ Irish, I've often admired Tart's Pae'il. Which is probably why she started bugging me to join here in the first place!

lol. Yeah, then I told you I joined 2 new guilds? It's taken them a week to realized Diablo burned a village to the ground -.- And I'm posting in an "active" thread! It's so slow though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff