-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Nafretiti
Lust: Yes, let him have a million kids he can just leave since the Gods, Goddesses and Erotes don't have to deal with due to how they are they don't mess with mortal affairs, just leave those who are mortal to deal with the mess and responsibility they have caused! Thats a great idea! </sarcasm

Tafari: *Looks at Teig* I apologize for her, with her losing her powers, the fact Himeros wasn't around when there was a time she wanted him the most and the whole God's don't dabble in mortal affairs she has semi forgive him and understands why he wasn't here yet can't bring herself to forgive him completely.

Ag: Dearest Lust, come, leave him be *takes her niece away*

Dia, she reads far too much, the whole 'perfect family' is her ideal concept, two parents that love each other etc but, in some cases, she also knows that when two parents are apart/break up/whatever she still thinks that two parents should still get alone (at least be civil to each other) and discuss the well being of the child, do visitation etc etc so with no Himeros and her aunt not exactly telling her that they don't usually meddle with mortal affairs in hopes that one day she and her Erote father may be able to meet again on better terms well...we now have this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby: *smacks Lust* STOP IT! You're being a b***h to him for no damn reason! Just because you never knew your dad doesn't mean you have to be evil about it! *fumes* I never knew my dad until this stupid dance of our grandmother's! At least you got to meet your dad. Shut up and be grateful for that at least! *glares at Tafari* Don't you even dare defend her. She's being rude.

Lust: *Glares at Abby after getting hit by her* and look at how that has turned out for me? I have met him, big deal, he USED me to try to make himself look good in front of woman at my expense, most would say that is exploitation not something a 'loving parent' would do towards their child! The first time I meet him I end up being used by him and ever since I still wonder why I even want to get to know him yet when I see him I just remember how he was never around when I wanted him. *Ends up breaking down and crying* seriously, this family is completely screwed up! *Sighs and wipes away her tears* look, maybe it is just best I get out of this family, maybe I will just speak to Lady Venus and renounce my title, I have no powers anyway, maybe I should just turn my back on this family and be done with it *looks at her aunt* don't worry about me, I have a Goddess I need to get in contact with and this ball will be my one and only chance I have to speak with her, I need to go home and get ready, my date should be arriving soon anyway *looks at Abby* it was nice knowing you, next time we meet you won't have to worry about me again by then I will be no one to you, we will be nothing more then strangers *walks off*

Tafari: *Glares at Abby* and as her father I will do whatever it takes to look out for my child, regardless of how she is acting! Yes she is being rude but she does believe she has the right to be, do I like the way she is acting? No, but do you think violence solves everything? You are being rude just by hitting her, regardless if she needed it or not, violence is NEVER the answer!

*Looks at the Erote* I don't sleep around with how many woman and men? She may have lost her power but she NEVER got her love of 'fun' of me, that is what you do best, make Pae lust after you and, if their pretty or handsome enough you will happily have their way with them, I did all I can to do the job of bringing her up right and, for the most part she is a wonderful daughter, not that you would know that, and so she made a mistake, guess as an Erote you NEVER make any, no, you lot are just so damn perfect!

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((@ Naf -- Honestly, I haven't responded to that old RP with Himeros and child!Lust because....well, in-character, especially after warning Aglaia that she was being neglectful in leaving her with him, that he could just abandon her in the forest....um, he probably would. He'd just say "Oh, forget this," and either leave the kid there like he told Aglaia, or dump her off on someone else. But, I didn't think that was likely going to be the way you'd want things to go...but I also couldn't see him even trying to 'use her to pick up chicks' either, 'cause Aglaia had put him in a bad mood anyway. ^^;; ))

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Y,Y /rolls off to second class, no longer having a good day

Aged Genius

-gives fea a hug- owo

All 'dat drama :O It'll be fun to make that family tree some day owo <3 Maybe now

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
That is Ag for you, always knows how to piss off her brother. XD

But seriously, She just is the young, naive one of the family, she has still got a long way to go to be what her mother wants her to be, she needs to grow up and not annoy her family so much but then...as Him's sister, she does have a small amount of love in pissing him off also...^^;

It would of just been the thought that annoyed her anyway, Lust is...well...she lived with her long enough, she has a soft spot for her, she knows Lust can fight her own battles now but she just doesn't want to give her up just yet either so she is still fighting in her corner.

Though one thing that may interest Himeros is that she isn't as different to him as she may make out to be, she actually loves Himeros more then she would care to admit, she has picked things up from him when it comes to having fun though she would never admit it, she does look up to her brother more then she will ever say.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Okay, I'm not trying to nitpick or anything, but I want to clear something up regarding our setting:

Pae'il lost access to books in general January of 2012. Lust was born end of February. :p

There is a new library, but it won't be accessible until the Squire training is done, because it's in Telrunya City. And even then, only Angels, Demons and Faeries will have access. Elementals should have their own record-keeping, though I'm not sure they would have any books relating at all to humans.

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Abby: *frowns* You're still being a b***h Lust. If you really want to renounce your title then fine. But you need to learn to be nicer before you even try meeting people. Grandmother Venus won't be happy with you. *shakes her head* You're horrible Tafari. You should discipline her more. She wouldn't be so mouthy to her biological father. Yes I'm being rude, but at least I got smacked for it when I was growing up. I know when I'm being rude.

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
o0_Daisuke_0o
-gives fea a hug- owo

All 'dat drama :O It'll be fun to make that family tree some day owo <3 Maybe now

*snerk* Dat' be a crazy tree! rofl

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
XD That will be interesting, but very small. Not much in the way of offspring yet Daiball!

*nests on Teigy* owo

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Fea Line
Y,Y /rolls off to second class, no longer having a good day

*hugs*

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

And with this discussion, I'm reminded I need to work more on the RP setting and plot guide.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/pops in on phone for two seconds since teacher is late
thankies for the huggles guys <3 School is just mega stressful atm orz

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dia: I guess I haven't been paying attention to everything thats been going on around here, missed that part. ^^;

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Fea Line
/pops in on phone for two seconds since teacher is late
thankies for the huggles guys <3 School is just mega stressful atm orz

*belated snuggles as well* heart

Mega tag to everyone I had an arrangement with in the Dance. If I missed anyone, let me know. I might have another character or so show up later, just for RP purposes...

ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces