• Married 100
*wanders through*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*Throws Lust out* so whos gonna take her to the ball? Now that shes an adult she gets to do stuff! XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Nafretiti
Lust: Leash's don't work, tried that *she said as she raised an eyebrow at him* what were you in another life? A vulture?

Sorry, was away longer then I thought.

Hoity: -stares at her dumbfounded- What are you talking about? A vulture/ How repulsive. I've alwaaays been a pony. 8U

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I just realized, I should of said...

Lust gets to do LEGAL stuff XD

~~~~~~

Lust: What I mean is that you are looking at me up and down as if I was some sort of dead carcass for a vulture, why?

Aged Genius

-latches onto Lust- If only I had more Pae I'd steal you away~

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
i want him so bad to say something about her lack of clothes but..... hes not really in a position to do that xD

Hoity: I can't look at someone I've never met before? Heaven forbid, let alone get a sense of their style and fashion.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL no, he isn't, though at least he can MAKE clothes for himself...well, once he figures out where to get material and what not from. XD

Lust: It is actually rather rude to stare at someone, looking at them when talking, yes, looking them up and down no, tad rude there, I never looked you up and down so why do the same to me? A bit of common courtesy would also be nice thanks.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dae: Lust: Cant...breath...@_@

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Hoity: -huggs- Rude?! Your the one calling me a vulture, not to mention it wasn't my idea to be thrust upon you. And here I was possibly considering you to be higher class...

can you imagine if they went to the dance together? XD rofl rofl

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lust: Because if your wondering eyes weren't looking me over maybe I wouldn't of called you a vulture in the first place and higher class? In a way, I technically am with or without your consideration *she said smirking a little at him, knowing technically that until she gets her power back she is nothing but a normal Pae with a title and nothing more but hey, the day will come where she will win back the trust of the Gods and she WILL take her place back in that circle again...it will just take time.*

LOL at least we know the party will have a surprise form of entertainment, not sure if Lust's grandmother will appreciate that though. XD

Aged Genius

Hey, what would happen if Lust tried to enter the dance contest? :O Would she be allowed?

-curious-

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Abby is hot..ISN'T SHE AIOLOS? ;D
Aiolos: Yes...*nosebleed* .////.;
*pats him* |3

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The rules just state that it is the Erotes that will be taking part in the dance and that anyone can enter as long as their an adult so I don't see why not, she is an adult and she is classed as 'anyone' so she would probably be treated just as any other normal mortal Pae that enters, especially when you think that she is just a Demi Goddess in title at the moment and nothing more.

But then this might be something I take up with Teig and/or Dia first.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL aww has Abby already got a secret Admirer in Aiolos? XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Hoity: -rolls his eyes- All I see is a normal hot mouthed girl who calls other's vultures. -turns his nose-

I can't see him sticking around much longer XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces