Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Mage

Torvil Rakamash
(( hehehe ^^ Thank you, I thought they were too when Dia showed me where it came from ^^ ))

*tugs* where do they come from? gonk *wants to knoooow*

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo smiled and nodded and looked in the direction Victor pointed in. "So, how do we tease them then?" He smirked, giving a sideways glance to him as they walked.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( gonk I dunno gonk ))

Victor girnned. "Well... There are many ways, we can do things to them, throw things at them... Use our powers on them, thats what I usually do..." He laughed and kissed Mo's cheek.

Letha chuckled and smiled at Victor, grinning when he kissed Mo.

Generous Giver

she felt the air come across her face she felt how cool it was. The rough landing cought her out out of her cool air that had been brushing her face.
"That was bad landing? I think I have made worst ones especialy landing on my head and but," she said with a chuckle. she started to wonder if any thing had happened.
((There ya go.. *PMed the link*))

Intellectual Mage

Kurt smiled glad the landing hadn't bothered her. Stepping into the HQ, his right foot didn't raise high enough and he stumbled. Natural reaction, he hugged Cheal closer to him as he hoped to keep balance. He wasn't the King of being graceful, but even that clumsy move had him surprised. "I am so sorry about that, it seems I left what grace I had somewhere else as well." He waited to collect himself before he remembered to loosen his hold that she was forced to be any closer to him then she already was.

Generous Giver

she cfelt him closer to her. "you know when you can not see I do not notice any thing that much only voices and tell me what is going on."

((I think we need to enfd this soon.))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo's eyes widened at Victor's advance. No male has ever been this outwardly ... friendly. Most didn't like his advances. The look of utter shock faded quickly into a huge Chesire Cat-like smile. Using his own powers on things? "That WILL be fun." he smirked, not taking his eyes of the blue and red pae beside him.

Intellectual Mage

ooc: K, thanks for the amusing rp 3nodding

And thanks for the link

IC: Kurt nodded and as he walked up the stairs he said, "I am walking up the stares now, almost to the top...in a minute, there at the top. I am going to have to shift my hold to check and see if anyone is in this room, " He shifted his hold on her to open the door, no sign anyone was in there so he took it as a no.

Walking in and over to the bed he says, "I am going to put you down and then head to the other side of the door so that at least, you can open your eyes again." True to his word, he gently placed her onto the bed, removing his arms and backing up, Closing the door enough so that he could hide behind the wood he says, "Its safe now, can I do anything else for you?"

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha laughed. "Watch out Mo, you might run into a tree if you keep your eyes on your boyfriend!" She giggled, and laughed, not all that jealous. She actually didn't find the other male that attractive, and there was something... off about him... Something she couldn't quite place.

Victor grinned. "Aye, quite fun... I love doing it... Drives them absoultely crazy..." His grin was manic.

Generous Giver

Chael did not open her eyes "nothing ok Kurt. I am going to see" she laughed at the coment "I mean I am going to sleep and see if that clears the potion." laying her head on the pillow she smiled.

Intellectual Mage

He listened to what she said and responded back, "Okay, I'll be near should you need me." He then shut the door fully although he'd be able to hear her with his animal enhanced hearing, the cat ears he created flickered for a moment before settling. Settling himself into leaning on the door frame he relaxed and just listened.

Generous Giver

She opened her eyes letting them get ajusted to the light of the room she did not expect to see the room she had to remember what he had said befor she relised were she was. he saved me from a great embarisment and my life. I probly would have died out there if he was not there

Intellectual Mage

Changing his mind, he sits on the floor and wonders why the 'tough' loner guys in Ru's games and Magna can stand to lean against a wall and seem to sleep. It pertrubed him that he couldn't do it as well. Getting such silly thoughts out of his head he decided he should do something nice for Cheal, to try to ease the nights experince but at the same time, have some meaning. He pondered this thought seriously.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo chuckled softly and turned to watch in front of him. There was no tree. "Do I see a little green around your cheeks, Letha?" He joked, then laughed at his own joke. Victor's expression did cause Mo to raise his brow a bit, but he let it slide for now, his judgment obviously clouded for some reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff