Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Okay, I must be going! Thanks for rping Torvil!))

"A lord? I'm not sure. He has a big family and many are elders like your father..." Jazz wasn't sure what made someone a lord.

Hula Bob chuckled and shook the hair from his face.

Garbage Animal

((I would like one ticket for both Aions, please! heart ))
((Speaking of Aions...))

Dax swam around through the sunlit waters of the lake, frolicking and chasing around smaller fish. It was so great to be free of that confining egg shell at last! He zig-zagged through the sea weed, dodged the coral, and explored crevices and caves. There was so much to do, so much to see! And yet, the lake felt strangely empty with no one else to play with. He had seen no others of his kind since he had emerged.
((wow guys....i don't know what happened, but i completely disappeared! How do i fill in her personality, and stuff like that....sorry again!))
(( Wow... Definately a surprise.))

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

Evensong Sunsoar
((wow guys....i don't know what happened, but i completely disappeared! How do i fill in her personality, and stuff like that....sorry again!))

(( no need to apologize! Go to this post in the thread and fill out the info and post it so we can get Ke-isha's journal updated. 3nodding

Aion Journal Info Change request post ))

Generous Giver

Coronus smiled As she took off the shall that she had been given on her traveals and wraped it arounf the egg. "I do not know if you will get but this will keep you warm Zulu"

Silent_Crying_Eyes
(( Wow... Definately a surprise.))

(( *waves* Hey Silent! Good to see you heart 3nodding ))
((what's home type?))

Evensong Sunsoar
((what's home type?))

((like in the title of the journal. Like one could be "so-and-so's Cave" or "whatshernames grotto" type thing. Basically, the type of place your aion lives...or you can keep it at the default.))
Guardian_Iris
Evensong Sunsoar
((what's home type?))

((like in the title of the journal. Like one could be "so-and-so's Cave" or "whatshernames grotto" type thing. Basically, the type of place your aion lives...or you can keep it at the default.))

thanks! I've filled everything else out and posted that in the journal area! Sorry again that i was gone so long....i don't know what happened sweatdrop ))

Evensong Sunsoar
Guardian_Iris
Evensong Sunsoar
((what's home type?))

thanks! I've filled everything else out and posted that in the journal area! Sorry again that i was gone so long....i don't know what happened sweatdrop ))

((There's no problem at all! The previous shop was on a haitus of sorts anyway. We're glad to have you back!! biggrin ))
--[[Oh dear. I haven't been here in ages. GAH. I'm urberly sorry. I noticed going through the list that my other Pae'il isn't listed. Kawari. Ehm a rare male valentines Pae'il. ANYHOW.... Just a what happened to him kind of question >.<'']]--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff