• Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/slinks in
weeekeenndddd

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Yay!!!! The one day I get to relax and not do nothing is tomorrow!!!! *boogies with saturday night fever*

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*still counting down 'til weekend...* >.>

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
DaemonGabrielle
CAdassi: If you insist, I shall not track him down. *brushes her hair with his fingers* It just hurts me that you were treated as such. I know that I do not know much of your life before but it saddens me to see you so deeply affected.

Today's inspiration for CAdassi is Ed Sheeran's Give me love

Leitha: *rolls her eyes* Cadassi, you're drunk. He's my father, and you know if he raised me he's far worse than I am. You can barely handle me as it is.

Also thread marker

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
FINALLY FREEE! I CAN DO ALL THE THINGS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! biggrin

*falls facedown in thread and snores* -____- ...zzzz

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
*watching boyfriend sleep on the couch*

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Cadassi. Your right. I can't handle you. I can't handle anybody. I'm a mess. *runs fingers over his head and plops to the ground* No wnder you like me...

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Leitha: *sits in his lap* You're a great deal kinder than I, Cadassi. *caresses his cheek* You just don't know when to call it quits.

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Cadassi: Of course I don't know when to quit. If I did, I wouldn't have you. *hug*snuggle*hug* What do you say we go poke my annoying kid with a big stick? *halfgrin*

@staffy - I have a weird question. Why do ya'll work here/run this shop? What makes it so enjoyable?

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Mom is not pleased with me xD
/boughtmoremlpstuffs

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
It is your money, If you want to flush it down the toilet you can, whats it any of her business?

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

DaemonGabrielle
Cadassi: Of course I don't know when to quit. If I did, I wouldn't have you. *hug*snuggle*hug* What do you say we go poke my annoying kid with a big stick? *halfgrin*

@staffy - I have a weird question. Why do ya'll work here/run this shop? What makes it so enjoyable?

This shop is my creative baby and I've been working on the art and story for over 7 years. If for any reason the shop closes, I have contingency plans to take the story to another platform (webcomic is first choice) so I can make sure the story is told/finished, because I feel like we've created an awesome and engaging story and others would enjoy it and like to see how it ends. Sadly, sometimes life happens, so things are put on hold, but we keep on keepin' on.

I just love the story and community here. And I love experimenting with new things and seeing people's reactions to them. Fifth Age really is a labor of love for me, and it means the world to me. I know that might be sad to some, but I really enjoy it. When Teigra's hubby, Doof, made that animated Christmas video with the Faun, I was literally in tears because I felt so humbled and honored that something I created could be loved and enjoyed as much as I do.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
She thinks I'm too old for this stuff. She keeps telling me I don't need birthday presents either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff