Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Syannia shook her head to clear it and looked up "Hi Dizzy" she said sounding a lil down. Her gaze looking back and forth between her and joi

I see this Ixi replied with a big grin at the one she'd always shown particular interest in

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy blinked and tried refocusing her eyes. "Do I know you?" She asked again. She couldn't place where she'd met this girl before. She went thru the list in her head of all the Pae'il she's ever met. Red and Yellow angels ... hmm... Her eyes grew wide at the realization that this woman could be Syannia. "Syannia!" she squealed.

Joi winced at the high pitched noise but still smiled to the lady.

Ixi! You're big too! This is wonderful! We can go deeper now without me getting scared. She turned her face a little as her pink cheeks flushed a little at the embarassment. Neried was always a bit scared of everything.
<Hello, sorry for barging in like this but I wanted to ask if I could rp with someone. My aion just hatched, but, alas, I know no-one. I'm not even a 100% sure of the rules in your shop for rp. redface >

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

(( course Raeith... Ixi and Neried are Aion too, albeit adult ones but still Aion. As for rules...have fun ^^; ))

Syannia nodded "Yeah, I'm Syannia" she said with a weak smile, she was still feeliong sorry for herself cause her mum wouldn't help her figure her powers out

Ixi laughed Yes Neri we can!... among other things She grinned widely

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

(( Yesh yesh!! Please RP with us!! Neried has only ever met Ixi. xd Aion are still so new, there's not really anything set for them, so besides them being aquatic, the sky's the limit on them. 3nodding ))

Dizzy smiled and reached to hug her. "I haven't seen you in so long, Syannia! I missed you! Look, I had a baby too!" She held Joi up to greet Syannia.

Joi squeaked and grinned at the woman.

"How are you doing? You look a little down today?" Dizzy asked, slightly concerned.

Neri spun around and giggled. What should we do first, Ixi!?
<Well here goes then.>

Swimming slowly away from her nest of reeds, Vorelethe looked at the water around her. "I wonder if there is anyone around here?"

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

(( or at least the surface of hte water wink ))

Syannia leaned a lil closer "Hi lil one" she says quietly before looking back at Dizzy "Mum wont help me figure out my power, says I need to do it myself"

Ixi shrugged her fins I dunno, got any ideas miss spinny
<What do you mean?>

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

(( lol well they dont fly, they dont walk on land, they are in teh water ))
<Yeah but I kinda figured she's be looking for others like her in the water. I'm not sure if she would even look for something outside the water.>

Questionable Waffles

(( ninja ))

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Raieth
<Yeah but I kinda figured she's be looking for others like her in the water. I'm not sure if she would even look for something outside the water.>
(( I was commenting on Dia's "the sky is the limit" line ))
<Oh redface >

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy nodded and looked thoughtful for a moment. "I wish I could help you, but to be honest ... I don't know what my powers are either." Dizzy gave a look of sympathy to Syannia. "Maybe we can try finding out together?"

Joi wiggled a little in her mom's arms. She liked being acknowledged!

Neri giggled again and stopped moving. Just staying still was hard! She wanted to go test out her new bigger body. She turned to start swimming, Follow me this way! but she stopped abruptly when she seen the little baby Aion slowly venturing out. Hey there!! she waved a fin towards the little one then glanced back to Ixi.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Syannia nodded "Maybe we could, I dont know what it is... I seem to be able to hear and reply to well... animals" she reached for the baby Pae houlding her new hands out to her

Ixi followed after Neri and nearly swam right into her when she stopped Hello there lil one she calls out as she too waved a fin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff