Welcome to Gaia! ::

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

(( Kawari has returned ))
"Hi guys. I know that Serenity is an Aion, but can we hang out with you for a while. We're really bored and Serenity is kinda lonely."
--[[Oh spiffy. I'll get him into the plot somehow. Thank you]]--
"It's perfectly fine. I don't mind you being informative about the isles. I have no clue about it all very much. The last news I've heard of was about the Faes slowly starting to appear x___X'' " Jiro stood up now, leaning against the tree looking up. He saw this other creature, Serenity... He scratched his head in confusion. "Aion?"

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

(( Kei-isha has been renamed in the tag, please be sure you have the correct image linked as all tag URLs have changed from the previous shop ))

Generous Giver

Coronus nooded "they live in the waters around her one of my brothers Sib lives in a lake he cool though loves to mess with my other brother Ra a deamon. trust me they are always at it." she sighed.
"Lets see what else has happened since then well nothing much lots more elders are around. I am not sure that is good or bad I do not see them much."
"Hello Serenity." she said

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

(( ok I know I should be tagging KE but I dun feel like it RIGHT now ))

Bel and her daughter wander along hte path near the HQ, life had slowly begun to return to normal between herself and Pol It may be something you have to figue out Syannia she spoke telpathically to her daughter

"But Mum! how am I supposed to know? I mean all I can do now is hear the words of an animal that comes near me" The New adult was trying to sort out her powers
"Aish... So confusing x___X'' He managed to flutter half a smile, still trying to sort out what has happened around here. It was intriguing, but there was a lot about. "Hold on. Chael? Female? Pinkish? Pae'il?" he questioned curiously. That named irked his mind for a while now, Kawari was the same. Chael was the other little pink egg... But where was his old friend Cean? o__O''

The little pink Pae'il aimlessly flew about... Well, more like circled about. His wings were misguided for now, after that little thing about being trapped and lost. It was pretty much annoying and unfortunate >.<'' Kawari heard something speak... o__O'' His little pink body hid under a nearby environmental item (Ehh... Bush?) to see who/what was going on.
*peaks head out of water* 'Hello. I'm Serenity....what are your names?"

Generous Giver

She sighed She knew that sooner or latter hewas going to have to think it all out. When she herd him talk about chael she looked up.
"yes Chael is the pink Pae'il Femail With yellow eyes."

Else wear Chael was sitting out reading and she sneezed. "ok Who is talking about me."

Coronus picked up Zulu.
"I remember her... Oh well. It's quite alright if you don't feel like talking about it. I think I'm going to go to sleep again x___X' After sleeping for so long, it has made me tired. Nice to meet you all though." Jiro silently drifted back off to sleep.
--[[Gah. Must go. I'M STARVING xD]]--

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Pol was sitting across the kitchen table from Victor, they were glaring daggers at each other... Almost literally... Victor was sharpening his Kunai and Pol was just watching him.

"You know what you did was wrong..." She said in her mother voice.

"Yeah? So? It was fun..." Victor said softly with a grin, again manipulating his mothers shadow into a twisted shape of quite.... odd porportions. "It's fun to make things do what I want..." He laughed.

Pol sighed and reached out to Bel. Love... Victor... Is at it again...

Generous Giver

She sighed as she sawhim go to sleep. "he is going to get sick sleeping out here." she said softly to Zulu. creating a sling she placed the egg in there.And then croched down and picked him up. She was happy that she had been working out. Time traveal wore out your body quickly if you were not in shape. "Ok I think take him to Chaels house I hope she does not mind another vistor."

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel sighed Syannia, I have to go your mom needs help, just think about it she said and whished away returning home

"But..." but Syannia was too late "Course, she never has time to deal with my powers, she's always wanting me to figure it out on my own" she said and kicked a rock as she walked

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Victor was still laughing and mucking with the shadows in the room, turning them into nightmare shapes, waiting for either of his mothers to TRY and do something about it. He grinned and kept it up.

Pol growled and glared at Victor. "You're treading a fine, fine line son..." She grumbled loudly.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

A very fine line Bel said telepathically, completely ignoring her shadow so she could focus on her son

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff