Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
-huggles Teig-
I can't seem to get Seru to answer my texts....though she could just be busy. And Naf totally ignored me... xD
/will just post all hers when she gets home with quotes~
teacher here, bbls..... this class drags so hard DX

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Abby: *frowns* You're still being a b***h Lust. If you really want to renounce your title then fine. But you need to learn to be nicer before you even try meeting people. Grandmother Venus won't be happy with you. *shakes her head* You're horrible Tafari. You should discipline her more. She wouldn't be so mouthy to her biological father. Yes I'm being rude, but at least I got smacked for it when I was growing up. I know when I'm being rude.

Tafari: She got punished, she would be WORSE if she hadn't been, she is respectful, kind, considerate, understanding, helps out when someone is struggling etc to many many people, to Himeros, not so much, her business with him, not mine, I don't exactly have a problem with him, I have forgiven him, I understand why he wasn't around, not a fan of his actions or reasons but I do forgive him for what happened but whatever problem Lust has with him is her business, not mine, if she wishes to be this way then so be it, her problem, she is old enough to take responsibility or not take responsibility for her own actions.

Lust: *Stops and looks back at Abby* what would she care? one less demi-goddess to worry about, I have already lost my power, renouncing my title may not be as big a surprise to her as you might think, besides, if it will get me out of this family and not making more problems for our grandmother and the rest of the family then why not get out of it? In the long run you all will be glad I got out of it, especially Himeros, one less annoyance to worry about or even care about...not that he does care about me now anyway...

Aged Genius

Y'all don't even know the painful trees I've made

Umi knows

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
To be quite honest and put the matter to rest OOCly, Naf....Himeros may have been around more. We started that one RP, then I ran into a wall when Aglaia seemed determined to piss him off and insult him to the point where in my head, the only thing he wanted to do was leave Lust sitting in the middle of the forest and fly off. We never finished the RP, and you time-skipped ahead and said that he was never around and suddenly she was all grown up.

He may have tried again, but...the opportunity wasn't there. confused

So, just to clarify, he's not like that with everyone. It's not in his character to be a complete douchebag...unless he thinks someone deserves it. Just so no one else is afraid to RP with him, I DO want the chance to play him more and let his character grow and expand. He's forming a relationship now with his niece, and he's about to go track down his other daughter, soon as I can start an RP with Dia. He may not be around all the time or be a doting father figure, in that sense, but he's not a complete asshat either. Just didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression of him. ^__^

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Abby: You're overreacting to this Lust. If you weren't so dead set on Uncle Himeros being a bad guy, you might be tolerable. As it is, I hate being around you because all you do is put Uncle Himeros down. You make me feel horrible for loving him like the Daddy I never knew! Imagine what that would do to all the other pae out there that might enjoy his company. Grandmother Venous would tell you you're stupid for doing something like that. You were given one hell of a gift, and you're treating it like nothing. There aren't many demi-gods around. We're special. And you're just throwing it away because you don't like a few people telling you that they don't like your attitude? How dense is that?!

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I admit, in that case, Teig, I do apologize it was a tad harder when she had grown into a teen as it had been a while since the rp that was started had been carried on with.

And I understand he isn't, Ag justs, like some siblings, finds it fun pissing off her brother, but then I do need to plot with someone to change her also, make her grow as a character, not make her so naive and a bit less immature towards her brother, she has a long long way to go to change and make it up to him but I just really need a good juicy plot with her.

Aged Genius

Naf, should I have Twinkle come into the dance then? :33

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Okay, I just wanted to make it clear that that was a choice you made outside of RP by yourself, that they just weren't going to like him. Not something I was trying to establish as a character, for others out there who might want to RP with me.

There was a lot of character-shaming going on, and a lot of people were getting the wrong idea about a character I was trying so hard to give dimension and depth, when he was only a basic concept when I started. I hadn't had the chance to have much serious RP with him outside of all the usual V-Day craziness, so it was hard to establish a character without the RP to back it up.

*packs up to head out from work and probably out to dinner with hubby, hopefully*

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Naf: once in a while, check the weather thread. Usually big island-altering events are posted there, with an associated weather anomaly. razz Like currently a warning that they're gonna have a very dry Summer. It doesn't change very often though.

Also, if it helps ... in myth, Aglaia is the most like her mother, often being mistaken as her in some circumstances.

Another random note about Venus, that I thought was amusing: in Sparta, she was known as the "Man Eater" Goddess. So I can only imagine how tough those Spartan Graces are. rofl

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lust: Ever thought I don't WANT to be special? Look at what that has gotten me? I made a mistake and I lost my power, I will get my power back if I show the being who took my power I am truly sorry for what I did and I swear it won't happen again, I get that but you know, I have actually LIKED being normal, I have LIKED meeting guys who actually like me for me and not actually because my power is making them lust after me, even a little, I was a stupid kid for thinking that I could bed anyone thanks to this power and you know, I HATE myself for EVER thinking that! And if I don't get my power back after this then so be it but right now I don't even care if I am even a demi-goddess, all I ever wanted was to just be a normal Pae, one that didn't have a title, I was talked out of thinking that way by my Aunt. She had been telling me that I was given a gift and I should be proud of it but I am not, so my grandmother might be upset with me, it is better then living a lie and pretending that I am happy with being special and I am not, losing my power was the best thing that ever happened to me it made me grow as a Pae and made me realize the error of my ways and I have actually experienced happiness I would of probably never actually have known with it, when I was a kid I thought it was nice to be special and in some cases and for some people it is but not for me.

As my father said, it is my problem with him, I apologize sincerly if my dislike for Himeros makes you feel bad but I don't have to like him, if you are around to hear any complaint I have then so be it, it is your problem if you want to hear me have a go at him, I am not telling you to stop hanging around him or loving him or whatever I am just upset with him but I can't be blamed if you want to hear me have a go at him, I am not going to be upset with him just because you don't like it, I am not asking you to care about whatever problem it is I have with him I just am asking for you to butt out if it bothers you so much, it is my problem, no one elses.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Right, the myth, need to read that, I keep getting side tracked with the Greek Mytology, every time I go read up on the Graces etc I er...find something about another God or Goddess and end up reading that and then see something else that seems interesting when reading about said god or goddess and then read that and then forget what I originally went to the site to do...^^;

Ahh yes, seem to ignore that thread, just like real life, I am not exactly a weather loving person, I have been caught out in many a rain fall for not checking the weather before I left the house, guess on here, I should start reading it. ^^;

LOL Is that why Venus doesn't have a mate now? She hasn't been 'hungry' enough to have one. XD *Hides from the Love Goddess*

Aged Genius

so who has Lethe/Mnemo? :33 -looking for the certs-

Also, Psyche's cert XD;

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Antidia
Naf: once in a while, check the weather thread. Usually big island-altering events are posted there, with an associated weather anomaly. razz Like currently a warning that they're gonna have a very dry Summer. It doesn't change very often though.

Also, if it helps ... in myth, Aglaia is the most like her mother, often being mistaken as her in some circumstances.

Another random note about Venus, that I thought was amusing: in Sparta, she was known as the "Man Eater" Goddess. So I can only imagine how tough those Spartan Graces are. rofl

Man i did a google search of spartan goddesses to help me develop Kleta and all. I found were pictures.

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Antidia

Man i did a google search of spartan goddesses to help me develop Kleta and all. I found were pictures.

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Naf, it might be easier to butt out if you didn't have all your pae bash on him as soon as he comes around.

Abby: If you enjoy being normal so much, you should have made the effort to try being normal. Just because you have the god of lust as a dad, doesn't mean you need to go around and act like a whore. It means you've got something to live up to. Something pae want to see. You live on the isle, you're a representative of the guardians and their kind. Regardless of what you wanted, you were given a gift. We both were. And it's an amazing gift. You should be happy you still have that. You can be normal without being normal. Because you'll miss what you don't have once it's gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff