Welcome to Gaia! ::

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
...Abby and Aiolos have been dating since they were teens...

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL no, I can't see him sticking around much longer either so...

Lust: And all I see is a pompous arrogant jerk but hey, guess we both have flaws *she said as she gestured towards a near by apple tree* now that we have that out of the way, care to join me for lunch?

Twitch: Oooo so she was a NORMAL teen with a normal boyfriend, Lust REALLY should of hung around with her cousin more often, might not have lead her to getting her power taken away. XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
LMFAO they toss insults...and then she invites him to lunch... interesting XD

Hoity: -taken a back and looks at her with his nose scrunched up in confusion- Really. After all that and your going to invite me to lunch? -thinks these faun are really really weird but he is hungry- Well if you insist, I shan't say no...

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
I really don't think Abby would have wanted anything to do with Lust after that fight they had...That Aiolos helped brake up....

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yeah but Lust would of at least liked to apologize to her at least, try to make amends, it would be nice Lust actually had a friend that wasn't a male and/or wasn't wishing to sleep with her.

~~~~

Fea: LOL what can I say? Lust knows how to be hospitable, her aunt and father did teach her manners...not that you usually throw insults at your guests but still. XD

Lust: We got off on the wrong foot, my apologies *she said walking over to the near by apple tree and flew up to a branch closest to the ground and looked around for a few nice juicy apples* I am Lust, you are? *She said as she saw two and picked them, looking around she saw two more and picked those before flying down to the ground and placed them in the middle of them before sitting down.*

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Hoity: -still unsure of these new fauns but hes not going to be the downer either- Apologies accepted as I I offer my own. -Lust, so that was her name- Names Hoity Toity, pleasure..... to meet you Lust. -watches her fly around before gathering the apples and sits down, before joining her in a dignified manner-

Aged Genius

-flops over-

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I tis going to be polite, Lust SO could make a crack 'bout his name suiting him but she will be nice. XD

Lust: It is a pleasure to meet you also, Mr Toity and apology accepted *she said picking up one of the apples and taking a bite and swallowing* you now live at The Great Tree do you not? I haven't been there in ages, it is beautiful place to live though.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
hoity: -picks up an apple and inspects it, wiping it off before taking a bite out of it and swallowing- Yess.. I guess you could say that. Its no ponyville, but it is.....beautiful at least. -still not so sure about living in a tree-

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lust: You will get used to it, I am sure, just give it time, is there anything you can do to try and make it a bit more like home? I am sure my Chef will help you in any way that he can if he can and I will be happy to help you and the others also if need be *she said as she took another bite.*

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Hoity: -soft sigh- I've lost all my reputation as a major famous representation of Canterlot's finest fashion wares! It doesn't feel fair, having to start over, if I even can do that. I haven't seen much fashion since the day I arrived. Not to mention, ya'll's ways are so different from ours. -takes another bite-

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

*curls up in the thread to pass back out

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Allright... Now I need a nice quiet place to put my shack, and Pelagious has a new home. Lol As soon as he feels some trees for firewood and the house.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lust: As I said, you will get used to our ways, it will just take time and you will, possibly, get your reputation back, it is hard, I know, but if you did it once you can do it again right? Think of it as a challenge, you just need to get some material and ...wait, I have it! *she said as an idea straight away came to her.* My Grandmother is throwing a party for Valentines day and I know it is basically the eve before the party but if you work hard and make me a dress I can wear it to that! You will get some recognition then surely! Of course, getting material will be the next thing but it shouldn't be TOO hard to find someone who might be able to lend us a bit of material, maybe someone in your lot? *Assuming here but surely he wasn't the ONLY fashion designer that came from this...Ponyville place.*

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

I'm gonna close Dancing with the Erote sign-ups soon, so I can get started on putting the couples together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff