Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evensong Sunsoar
((I'll take a ticket for both the male and the female!))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
"So?" Victor laughed a bit louder. "I can do it... And I can do it well... What do you care that I do it at all!" He said standing and stabbing his Kunai in the table, which of course was ALSO against the rules... along with him having it out in the first place. "You know what... I don't care about your stupid rules! Void says I don't have to follow them and I take his advice a lot more than I take yours..." He headed towards the door, grumbling.

Pol growled and stood. 'Victor you come back here right this INSTANT!"

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel closed her eyes searching her son's mind telepathically her dress and hair rustling around herself even though there was no wind and she was standing still
((*sits and watches*))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
GET OUT! Victor yelled at her mind... There was also something else in there... Something dark... something... Evil... It growled and struck out at her mind...

The boy is mine... Came it's hissing tone and there was an image of something Pae... yet not Pae... Jet black... there and gone for an instant... But Bel would feel claws digging into her mind and her flesh.

Victor continued to stalk out of the room, leaving his Kunai there for now...

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((I have a lot of catching up to do! xd For now, I'll take a raffle ticket for each of the SE Aions and I'll be back to RP when I get some homework caught up! ^__^ ))

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

(( I saw it evenstar I'll update it in a while smile

shoey Syannia is out there walking around if you want to talk to her ))

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel bunched her fists dealing with the 'pain' I will not, telepathy is my domain and you know it Victor she paused The boy is not she delved deeper her dress moving more and more around her as her powers emanated from her

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Pol winced and watched, hoping there wasn't going to be something bad going to happen...

Victor just growled and then let his mother have it... Every dark and evil thought in his mind flowed forth into her... how he planned on getting rid of EVERY single Pae on the isle... how he planned on giving into his dark side. NOW LEAVE ME BE AND LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE! He shouted, and then tried to slam the door on her.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel opened her eyes they bore into her son, her anger showing clearly, and not neccessarily at her son, a final blast of her energies and powers her dress whipping around her "You Will Not." she said in a low growl to the evil she sensed , Victor would find closing hte door near impossible but she wasn't going to chase him, she hoped the energies and powers would either knock some sense into him... Or knock him out, but she didn't know how the evil had it's grasp on him

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Victor winced and walked for a few more feet... Before falling down hard... There was a sense of the evil lifting from him and scurring off into another dark corner... In the forest... But that was all. Pol had rushed to Victor as he fell, and was already lifting him up. "Bel... Help me get him to bed..." He looked very pale...

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

((*watches*))

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel took a deep breath and calmed "Yeah, he needs rest, something evil was in him" she said rubbing her arm as she walked closer and stooped down picking Victor up "Hopefully he'll be ok, I've never done that before to that degree" she said remembering the feelings the evil and hte pain she mentaly felt all over herself

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Pol nodded and sighed, glad Bel was helping her move him to bed. Once they got him there and all tucked in she sighed. "It was his imaginary friend..." She sighed softly. "Guess he wasn't so imaginary huh?" she sinffled. "I need... I need to go rest myself..." She said to Bel heading towards their room. "You're free to join me..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff