Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( Hehehe ^^; Yeah it's me... well actually Asy's the alt for this account XD ))
(( Le gasp. O: Asy a mule? I refuse to believe it! D:< *shakes ss basket8 My basket refuses to belive it too!))

Wrathful Shapeshifter

*Pokes in* Hey all.

Intellectual Mage

ooc: Umm, cool, I'll have to think on what to ask for.

IC: Kurt felt silly again, he should have let go before now. Where did he put his manners? Keeping a warm and friendly smile he looks at the forest, knowing the dangers within and asks her, "Thank you for allowing me to come with you, Cheal, is there some where in particular you wish to go, or just within the Dragind Forest?" If she wanted to go, then he pledged all his training and skill to keep her safe from harm.
Shadow_windstars
*Pokes in* Hey all.
(( Heya. ^-^))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo grinned as Letha started yelling at him. But as he got closer, the kunai thrown down at the ground caught him off guard and he jumped back a bit. "What the hell..." he grumbled and looked around and when he heard the insult coming from nowhere. He looked at Letha then. His good mood had turned a bit sour...

Generous Giver

She gigled "Well this is the first time here so um I do not know were to go." she pointed north. "how about going this way it way be the best way to go." her hair blew in a light wind. her bow and arrows strapped to her back just in case some thing would happen.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( Look at the dates of these two and you'll find that it's true XD ))

Letha growled and jumpped back towards Mo a bit. "And who the F--- are you!" She growled and her hands were starting to glow green.

"My name is Victor..." Victor said as he walked over and picked up his Kunai. "And I've just escaped from that hardassed fire elder Hi, b*****d that he is..."

"Oh..." Letha said as she calmed. "Well then, I'm glad we're in agreement with one thing..."

"That you're a wench?" Victor laughed loudly.

"No, that Hi's a b*****d!" She laughed along, only a bit well... Bristled.

Their mirth was short lived and Victor turned his eyes to Mo. "And who's the pretty-boy?"
((It can't be true! But it is! Oh the pain. D: ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( Yep ^^; Asy's a Mule XD ))
Torvil Rakamash
(( Yep ^^; Asy's a Mule XD ))
((*sobbage*))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( *pets Teri* Here have a cookie... ^^: ))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

((*pats Teri*))

Mo eyed the strange pae as he came into eye sight. He smirked slightly, glad this Victor guy at least recognized one thing. Letha seemed to warm up to him slightly as well, so maybe he wasn't all bad. Mo put his hand on his hip and shifted his weight to one foot, crooking his head slightly to the side. "I'm Mo." he said plainly.

Intellectual Mage

*tires to make a mental map of where Letha, Victor and Mo are in relation to Kurt and Cheal* umm

IC: Kurt looked north, "Alright, lets go see what we can find." He started forward thinking that it was only polite to let her go ahead of him but he loved to lead...Well, it would be up to her if she'd raither follow him or go on ahead, Already his eyes were different, those of an owl in order to see dangers better.
Torvil Rakamash
(( *pets Teri* Here have a cookie... ^^: ))
((*munches* D: I'm still in shock.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces