Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Mage

Mizu_Taji
The site itself it dead. I havent used AIM in forever so I wanted to reset my password so I can join the FA chat but they can't send a reset because their site is sick

I had a similar problem. When I called tech support they said accounts are deleted after a few months of inactivity. Tried to make a new account with the same name. Said name was taken so I made a completely new one *by new added one word* was quick and easy.

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
EvilSilverDragon
Mizu_Taji
The site itself it dead. I havent used AIM in forever so I wanted to reset my password so I can join the FA chat but they can't send a reset because their site is sick

I had a similar problem. When I called tech support they said accounts are deleted after a few months of inactivity. Tried to make a new account with the same name. Said name was taken so I made a completely new one *by new added one word* was quick and easy.

I tried to sign up as well and the site said it was down, soooo...

Hilarious Elocutionist

*throws hands up* YAY! Done with my essays and emailed them all in! Winter Break can start now!

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

That's weird, Mizu. Maybe it'll come back later?

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

I am thinking about investing into a new pen tablet. Any suggestions?

Amasis's Wife

The Wacom tablets are usually pretty well liked. XD

Chatty Regular

That's what I heard! And expensive XD But I'm not in a hurry so saving up for them may be worth it!

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Only tablets I've owned have been Wacom Intuos tablets. XD I've had two, haven't really used anything else. rofl

Chatty Regular

Yeah I was looking at that and the pro. The other is much more reasonable but I wanna know why it's so different in price.

I have a suuuuuuper old Wacom. Love it. Just know it's old and don't need it to die without a way to replace it lol. So I'm looking...

Amasis's Wife

I think there's a few Wacom tablets under $100... I can't speak from personal experience (I color with a touchpad) but they seem well-liked on Amazon. XD

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I know years ago, the Bamboo line was only like...99 bucks or something, if they still make those. XD

Chatty Regular

You amaze me, Sei XD

I think the bamboo is what I have XD I'm back home so I can't check but that sounded familiar!

Amasis's Wife

XDD You're too nice, Irish.

They do still make the Bamboo line! And they're as well-liked as ever. XD

Hilarious Elocutionist

I highly recommend Wacom. I have one from 2004 that still works. This was before the bamboo line, and is one of the line-in ones instead of Bluetooth/wireless. The darn thing is only now starting to have connection problems, but otherwise works perfectly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff