Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thumbs Up plz? ^_^

Thanks! 1 100.0% [ 5632 ]
Total Votes:[ 5632 ]

>< Well I don't have one, and my friend was gonna get it for me. See, I am too kind hearted and waste all my gold helping people... -disappears-
Yes, that was my friend NinjaMuffin. And accually, i'm trying to get her a Feedable/Breedable unicorn.
Wait, if you're going to give it to your friend, why don't you just buy one for your friend insted? You probably have enough gold. If I tried to buy one, i'd just be lagging on my quest which I have been working on for a month.
Krisness of Chaos
Yes, that was my friend NinjaMuffin. And accually, i'm trying to get her a Feedable/Breedable unicorn.
Wait, if you're going to give it to your friend, why don't you just buy one for your friend insted? You probably have enough gold. If I tried to buy one, i'd just be lagging on my quest which I have been working on for a month.
I poor and plus I have a few friends that help me when my account was haked so I oh them one for helping out One gave me 2k and the other one gave me a 5k dress
Then why are you giving them a pet instead of gold? @-@
xNinjaMuffinx
Then why are you giving them a pet instead of gold? @-@
I DONT HAVE GOLD IT TAKE ME 3WEEKS TO GET 10K
Well then, you should give them back some of their items or sell them to get gold :3 and three weeks, well....get started
xNinjaMuffinx
Well then, you should give them back some of their items or sell them to get gold :3 and three weeks, well....get started
im not selling theys items there part of my dream avi and I should be the one saying ur should seel the chan! or your friend to sell her sun staff!
You shouldn't tell peopel what to do, it's rude. sad
I like donuts. Oo
You know the glazed kind, they're yummy.
I'm sure Vash would like them too.
Hi.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can more than one person own the same pet?
I pitty you. stare

Arguing over PIXELATED things, seriously. they won fare and square no arguments!

Good lord. gonk
Demn Dragon
Can more than one person own the same pet?
as many as you want
whiteboo
You shouldn't tell peopel what to do, it's rude. sad
I like donuts. Oo
You know the glazed kind, they're yummy.
I'm sure Vash would like them too.
Hi.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
was that a me?
Kittylove5
I pitty you. stare

Arguing over PIXELATED things, seriously. they won fare and square no arguments!

Good lord. gonk
thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas