<3 </3

What do we say to the God of Death?

Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

wow.. really craptastic... hyper dogs will take it out of ya though..

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Artymus
The Teraborn need to stop coming out gorgeous. I want to throw Jak at like, ALL OF THEM.

... I'd wave my completed 2 under his nose except I don't think they'd match his colors... -Can't wait for her 3rd-

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ugh, all I want is to sit around but my mother is just...ugh. :/ -slinks off to go do whatever it is she wants-

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

I don't wanna pick l'3 Just throw out whoever you want, and I'll toss someone out too x3

Dangerous Lover

lol okies icy.. how about... i toss out um.... Lilli ^W^

Lillie: *Sits by the brook, her favorite plushies sitting on a log beside her as she dangles her feet in the water*

Shameless Man-Lover

/works in le photoshoooop

Deathly Demigod

You know... I saw her cert in your PB and thought she might be the one to come out to play <D <3
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Kaz: -stalking about, tail twitching behind himself. spying a little lady reading, he smirks, slipping in behind her and peers over her shoulder-

Akiiiiiiiiii~ -blows a kiss to- <333

Dangerous Lover

lol really??? that's awsome.. great minds luv great minds..

Lilli: *She flips the page of the book, reading contently, her legs idly kicking lightly.*

Aki!!! *Eats aki* tru wuv

Deathly Demigod

Truly >w< Oh yes~ Great minds indeed~ And she's adorbs, btw. <3

Kaz: -shocked by his presence going unnoticed as he looms over her shoulder, he coughs, clearing his throat, tail giving a little smack to her behind because he can- That must be one helluva book -smirks-

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Singles Post - Keep these bits of info in mind when making offers on my faes:: I do not want or like the following races:: Majerae, Kryenae, Nymphae, Faegoat, FaeBear, Cuddlefae, Maedra, Fluffae, Faesheep, Valkyrie, Hopper, Spider, Men Suck, Chewawae, Faemouse, and Heartsnatcher. Also don't offer anything even remotely resembling a Clown or Spider as I have a rather large phobia of both and will give an automatic no. For my faes that the race only has one gender, I prefer a mate offered that has both male and female lines available to it. Unless it specifically says that a fae is from a large family, please refrain from offering faes that are connected to large families. And unless a fae specifically says under it's cert that it is looking for flings, I'm only looking for mates. Also, please do not quote me with the offer. Instead, just post the cert of my fae you are offering to and the certs of those you are offering to said fae. I do NOT use the Mating Agreement thread since it is not a mandatory thread. I ONLY use the Breeding Permissions thread, and even then, only when I am ready to breed a pair. I am NO LONGER MAKING offers myself, so, you want plots/etc, you gotta be the one to make the offers. Worst I can do is say no, after all. I also prefer to update my own certs when mates are found.

I also have quite a few others looking in my singles thread here.

Straight Faes - Faes in this spoiler box will only look at those of the opposite gender as them. --v

User Image
I'm going to be picky as all hell with what Valencia mates with. Angelics/Dark Angelics are the only things she will look at for a mate. As long as it isn't on one of the race lines listed in the DONOTWANT section of the first post, she'll look at them. Hint though, she LOVES long hair to play with. It would also help if offers directed to Valencia are on lines that can have male and female kids (basically, it'll help if the one offered to her is a dual-gendered race since Lolikats are Female Only).

User Image User Image
User Image
I will be picky with Maple.

User Image
Levi Rose is part of a massive family tree. Keep that in mind if he catches your interest.

User Image
Super super picky with Veeszarra. Absolutely no one with a family tie since she is tied into the massive family tree. Again, I'm going to be super super picky with Veeszarra.

User Image
^-- Going to be really picky with Winda Sharpscales. I'd PREFER a male Rawr offered for her, but I know there aren't too many of those around, so as long as the male is of a dual-gendered race and is NOT one of the races in my DONOTWANT list, I'll at least LOOK at them and see if I like them with her.

User Image User Image
I am going to be extremely picky with Fook. Edits are a must for her. Fook also will not tolerate anyone with pink on them being offered. I'm going to be super super SUPER picky with Yellowjacket. Basically, I do want edits. None of the races I have in my DONOTWANT list in post one. I don't really care about Alignment.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image
I will be extremely picky with the faes starting from Alpha and coming all the way down to Vulcanis. They all had mates whose owners vanished on them. So if you aren't going to be active in the shop, don't bother offering anything on them. All of them with the exception of Amakaze and Niamah are part of really large families. I do prefer edits for my edited faes.

Undecded Faes - Faes in this spoiler box will look at either gender. --v

User Image User Image
Keep in mind, they are both gods and they are both Good aligned, so they will ONLY take an Angelic as their Angelique. They will not fling. Gender doesn't matter, as they haven't made up their minds yet on what they want.

User Image
No ties to ANY family. Meaning other Gen 1 Freaks or other Elites required with no children of their own. Will be extremely picky with Scarmiglione.

User Image User Image
^--Super super picky with both. No one with as much of their main colors as they have. No one part of any family (No parents, siblings, children, etc.)

User Image User Image
^-- Will be extremely picky with Scalliwag and Damion. Edits will be a must for Scalliwag. No one part of any family (No parents/siblings/kids/etc) for either Scalliwag or Damion. RP will be required for Scalliwag. He and his potential mate must mesh well in rp before it'll even become a yes. Not sure on color scheme I'd want for Damion, so it's basically a "I'll know it when I see it." type thing.

Homosexual Faes - Faes in this spoiler box will only look at those of the same gender as them. --v

User Image
^-- Wyllowyn had a mate, but the owner of said mate vanished, so she is looking for a new Angelique. Keep in mind, her alignment is Good, so she'll only look at Angelics as possibilities for her Angelique. Her younger brothers are in the Undecided part of this post.

User Image
Will be EXTREMELY picky with Yspaddaden.

User Image
Leonard L. Church is ONLY looking for a fling. He has a planned mate waiting to be tried for via customs. I will be EXTREMELY picky with Church. Church is also awaiting his eggs from his fling with Anders, so it'd be awhile before any other flings with him could be tried for.

User Image
^-- Going to be massively picky with Dympna. No one part of a large family. Will only be with another Malkavian or Clanless vampire. Fling only for now.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image
^-- I will be extremely picky with the faes starting from Alistair Brininstool and coming all the way down to Ima Bastid . They all had mates whose owners vanished on them. So if you aren't going to be active in the shop, don't bother offering anything on them. All of the above with the exception of Mercedes are tied into larger families. I do prefer edits for my edited faes. Matt and Sanosuke will most likely only look at other Cosplays.

*drags up*

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Artymus
The Teraborn need to stop coming out gorgeous. I want to throw Jak at like, ALL OF THEM.

Elinu: My Teraborn are loved by you I am guessing. *the goddess smiles.* (sketch, Evil is lining and coloring.)

Skipper: I am loved! (done, just awaiting tag.)

Tracey: .. Okay... (Lining done, she is awsome already!)

Aushwash: I like girls.... (stee is doing his awesome cutness.)

Dead.Fish: *sexy flirty smile.* (and evil is doing my beloved first Tera character.)

(they are all ones I have on Tera too. ^^ but their Teraborn will be wearing my dream outfits for them. )

Dangerous Lover

thanks ^W^ I was happy she got Oliver's plushies lol.

Lilli: *she gave a small start to the whack on her behind.* Oh my.. well.. yes.. It's kind of addicting... *Turns her head to see who she's talking to*

Ice-Cold Hunter

Another preview

three to goooo

I just need to decide on another uncommon and a rare to color

Deathly Demigod

They turned out adorable <D <3

Kaz: -snickering as she jumped, his eyes sparkle with mischief as she didn't scold him for the little whack to her aft end. chuckles- It must be... -he grins as she turns to look at him, winking- So do tell me... what's so intriguing about such a book

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Seu: Ohhh do a Meekikat, especially if the new lines were inked? Or wazzit? ::Cuddles::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff