Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Intellectual Kitten

@Roddy~ *huggles*

Ryo: ~watches his mates mother and blinks he walks up slowly*

Kindly Kitten

Yay people are here but sadly it is my bed time sad see you all around four or five pm .

Intellectual Kitten

night Jordahn

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
@Pixy it's not that i want an item it was more along the lines for the npc thing....Anyway page mark for sleep.

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Man, I forgot to take my sleeping pill, and totally did not get enough sleep. I even had pumpkin spice latte and feel so dead. hopefully I can get myself more awake, I can not take a nap (nap for me = 3 to 5 hours normally) for if I do I loose all my sleeping at night progress. I went to bed at 12.. maybe fell asleep 12:30. got up at 6:30. so 6 hours. not bad, but 8 would have been better.

Man, it was soooooooo nice being able to get in my car and get starbucks today. I got him back yesterday evening, I missed my car so much, so happy to have Gerbil back. Yes, his name is Gerbil, he is my little gutless wonder, but safe Kia Rio who has lasted 8 years of me beating him up. Got him in 2004, when he was new. Have had him all paid off for 3 years now, title in my name. (one reason I have an oddly high credit score.) And yes, he is a he, a male car. ^^ After my son and my father, he is the 3rd most reliable male in my life. hehe. Was in the shop because I got him hurt, not because he was acting up. He does not like going up steep a** hills, or snow. And for some reason goes through windshield wipers rather quickly. Other then that he is great.

Shadowbane Kimikaro - yes, I got that. I noted the lack of pricey items because some people count that as part of you gaia value. so just noted it to show how even if I sold things I still wouldn't have more then maybe 2 mil. And that would be after waiting for the items to sell . Totally got that you meant faekats. all my gold goes to faekats myself. it is VERY rare that I ever use my gold for avi items, and when I do it is almost never more then like a 100k item, SOMETIMES I make give in to something a little more spending, but that is like maybe once a year and never more then 300k being the highest I gone on a avi item in forever and a day it feels like. Also, I do not go to any other shops, only faekats, and do not get art on gaia. So totally get it. totally not wording things properly, as I never do. ^^: but I get it.

Ice-Cold Hunter

GI Therapist Hope
Seussi
Co-owning is generally fine so I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed this time~ I'll add it in to the rules tomorrow when I'm not so blah tired.
Can you bid on more than one kat at a time?

Noooooo thanks for asking that though! You can only bid on one kat at a time, but if you are outbid you can switch to a different kat.

I'll update the rules here in a bit
Thanks. I figured we could only own one of them to be fair. But now to pick which I want to bid on first... lol.

Aged Survivor

*Pops her head in*

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Brb selling my entire inventory for Faekats.
Damn it, all the stuff I'd sell is the stuff I would never let go of. -pokes Ciel collection of GLORIOUSNESS-

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
And now I flee for work. If looking for mates, please to be directing your attention to the Single Faekats link in my sig and make offers there. Be sure to read my rules in my singles thread though. If there's any offers, I'll reply when I get home from work.

*flees now*

Wheezing Loiterer

GI Therapist Hope
Thanks. I figured we could only own one of them to be fair. But now to pick which I want to bid on first... lol.

Wanna watch me work on ur vampire? I'm lsing here. :3 Linku

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
*pagemarks* Thank god my vacation starts tomorrow...... My Flatsale is being movedtill Late Monday till late Tuesday night. Gives me time to get the house cleaned and what not before I head up to PA this Weds.

Fashionable Vampire

Showin' him off again, because he's badass.

User Image

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Anguis - he is pretty cool.

and, loving latest FB image I just took, I love when I look my age, look 30, in photos.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ninjagami Ryo Kage
GI Therapist Hope

Wanna watch me work on ur vampire? I'm lsing here. :3 Linku
Yes. Sorry I was replying in some contests I'm running.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff