Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*flops on Church in her corner and watches, debating heading to bed early tonight due to headache cropping up*
If the Fae-Riders are done (normal ones) before the event is over, I can color one for it Sleet.

Invisible Harvester

Heart glares "I have other uses for you. Like well you make a good pillow?" tilts his head and looks confused.

Hostilty opens his eyes slightly and looks up at his grandfather "I try no guar..uh..ties" closes his eyes again
Just a quick vent, but I am SO PISSED at my roommate. He and his girlfriend went and hired a cleaner without telling the rest of us, which gets added to our rent. I sure as hell hope there is a good reason for this, aside from sheer laziness. The house isn't even that friken messy!? It's just the crap left around from HIS friends being here the past few days. EGH, so looking for a new house. Andrew and I keep aplying

Feral Krampus

D< Hope you find something soon, Petite! Sounds like a*****e roommate from hell.

Invisible Harvester

*chews on tablet pen*

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Hope things get better for you, Petite!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Vex: See? If it wasn’t for my good looks you’d probably kick me out of the house. –gives a snort of laughter- Hm. Maybe Hos should make him a lemon tea or something.

Aged Survivor

*pets Petite and snuggles* It will get better hun.

Invisible Harvester

Heart glares harder then rubs his forehead "Being angry make my head hurt" moves over and looks down at Hostility "Why is he sick?" stands up again "Who all is here, anyways?" frowns again and grumbles.

Hostility rolls over and buries his face against his grandfather's chest "Shutup too loud"

Feral Krampus

Gah. Tired. Bed. Night all. <3

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
G'night Artymus!

Kawaii Bunny

"When informed of the waiting period on guns at walmart; it is NOT in fact witty to reply asking where the chainsaws are. Police will be notified."

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

That would be kool Kandey. Just busy in a mound of posts. ^__^
He's not the roommate from hell, I had those last year. But He is a pig. He thinks because his mother owns the place that he's king of the hill. He hogs the TV, throws random parties and never cleans up after himself, and when he does he has a cry about how no one ever cleans.
Egh. I'm just tired of it. The other roommate is moving out and now I'm pretty desperate to go too, seeing as he was the only thing that helped me tolorate so much bull.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff