• Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Meeki

I did an event for one extra remember, Thergothon was the winner

Thank you Artymus. mrgreen

Did this set of freaklings grow?

User Image

I don't see them in the drop off. I had a PM but it was gone when I went to read it so I think too much time past and gaia deleted it, thinking maybe it was her/his growing in the pm maybe.

Just have two more faekats to name, that one but need to wait for it to grow to know the gender, and my so cute Kitsune Icy did from the mix and match. I need to be on more. I keep miss breedings and customs, and you need to be in all of them to be able to catch any.

Rainbow Hoarder

Quote:
Rawr FS is now OPEN!
~Don't forget to read the Racial Rules and FS Rules~

v--- Click to go to ---v
User Image

This is closing earlier than planned. Something came up and I don't think I'll be able to roll tomorrow like I was wanting to
Giving it about 30 minutes before I close, I suppose. Sorry for having to end it sooner than planned

Newbie Gaian

850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd really like a pet. I am not sure if this is just a question you're asking someone or a fake pet. By Fake I mean a literal drawing that someone sent to you. I'm really not sure but if this was real I'd really like a pet.
If this is which one I'd prefer I'd like a Wizzit, Kirin or a Pure.
I'd like a pet that I can play Zomg and also dress up if at all possible. biggrin tks you for reading. If at all possible you can

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games