Total Votes:[ 315 ]

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
@pixy: if you have byo cospalys yes please send me the forum for those aswell

any and all taken cosplay info i need~ weather its sketches normal permission byos ETC just need to know stuff above so no one else can take permission from under you guys just because Im clueless in who has what XD

btw pinka looking forward to seeing your bioshock stuff <3
Can I send you ones others have? since I bought them it be nice to know no one will be taking any of the AC ones. If twitch ever returns.

Kawaii Bunny

thanks, I'm still hopefull.

Hesitant Kitten

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
*wants RP but has no one to RP with in this shop* gonk
icy serenade

I have no bank account so no debt card, and I have no Credit cards, so I can't buy things from online. But I do check goodwill and garage sales all the time. cat_whee

And Needles' is Jane's pet. he is a living plushie sloth.

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I need to figure out how to get The Iron Bull done. Yaya gave me permission to get him... XD; ...Along with Hawk's Eye and Fish Eye.
Pixy Max
What about BYO? I have a number of them that I have yet to finish because I am slow as all hell because I lack talent an my skills are very bad. I have already paid for the BYO though.

Why are you not answering you phone?

Kawaii Bunny

So are we just doing our own or ones we bought for people? I got Sherlock for Rhy in an art trade and I got Song Garrus from a byo @_@

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Oh, my son got my old phone plan so his has that number and he has it set to auto decline called from people not on his contact list. Sorry, forgot to tell you that. I don't know my new number, but it should be on you received calls from last time I called you. I'll go get my phone in a sec and call you if you don't call. I just want to finish this PM first.

Yuniki - If I have it, but don't have tagged yet, do I pm it to you since I can't post it in the thread until it is tagged? sorry for adding more questions on ya. ^^;;

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
@ela: if you got permmsion for others just fill in there names for owner section

@pixy: its fine thats what im here for XD

if you alredy have permmsion and the cosplay is not sketched customed or made then ya you need to send me the info

if your cosplay is made and un certed also not in the cosplay listing yes just go ahead and tell me those as well~ this way i can keep others for trying for your cosplay you can just say you have so and so from this sires made but not added to list and ill make a second post to host all the already made un-taged cosplays

Feral Krampus

mew-neko
we have like what, ....2?

Just one it looks like
I'd offer an ear Pinka, but I doubt I can help much. I seem to make things worse, not better, when I try to help.

Kawaii Bunny

Oh I'm just being pouty, I'll feel better later.

Are breeding open somewhere? Its be awesome if anyone wanted to put in ones with mine.

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

So...does that mean IRL commissions as well? We can only get one cosplay at a time?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff