Intellectual Kitten

Tora: ~looks around and watches the animalias that running around

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
i need to clean up but if i stream any one willing/wanting to watch? trying to catch up on work again xDD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
I love reptiles too. XD Before my knee got to bothering me so badly that I needed a brace to go on walks, I used to go out and try to find and catch lizards and snakes. Always let em go after holding and looking at em for a bit. This is the first one I've kept for awhile. *nod* Here is one of the places I've been uploading pics I've taken from him, organized from most recent to oldest. XD That clear blue storage tote is where he currently is, although I don't have a shirt folded up in there any more. I've added some dirt and rocks and stood the catnip clipping upright in the center next to his big rock. He's currently roaming around, checking it out. I'll probably go back outside later and try to see if I can find a couple more rocks for him to hid under or some bark chunks.

Intellectual Kitten

I would Yuniki

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
awww so cute and tinnyyy!! i wanna hold a snake again XDD when i was little mt grandmother had to chase me becaues i would run after and catch snakes XD

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500

Intellectual Kitten

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
yuniki_stardream
awww so cute and tinnyyy!! i wanna hold a snake again XDD when i was little mt grandmother had to chase me becaues i would run after and catch snakes XD

lol Mine too. XD I've had this little guy for almost a week now (will be 7 days tomorrow). On the 21st, I'll hopefully have some good news on a possible permanent terrarium set up with the lights, undertank heater and everything. If not, well, gma and I might have to go to a used store and see if there's a heating pad I can stick under his current enclosure so he'll have some heat when it gets colder.

*waves to jojo*

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
man you rely make me wish i had alizzard or a sanke but i have a cat and a dog XD ~hols up my cat snow~ my bf named her XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD I have two cats that are mine alone. Then there's gpa's devil cat, gma's two dogs, and two aquariums with guppies. Gpa's tank has guppies and a Pleco and mine has a few guppies and a crawdad or two. And then I've got the lizard. XD I'm still not sure what I wanna name it.

Intellectual Kitten

we have lizards here and bats

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
leif XD idk im bad at name si got that from deltora quest XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
lol I've been debating between Hookfang, Draeyloth, and Creeper. XD

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sleet Tempest Snape
Kiwi Zombie Lala
Sleet Tempest Snape

I'm good, you? Ohhh any idea when the no-net will stop being that way and you'll have a net again? :: offers a butterfly net to::
Christmas if i have any luck, but me thinks the butterfly net shall help. wink heart Im doin alright, few runs of bad luck but thats no biggie~

Ouch, that sucks. Well, till then. ::Gives butterfly net:: use this net. ^_^ Bad luck sucks I hope it's over for you now. ^_^
Thanks hon~ ×twirls around with the net×

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
owo *chews on KZL* <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff