Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
@pinka: you could tae her to the color and line shop~ or wait for some one to take on customs to ask if they will take her on owo
sorry for being only small lurk mode, not posting lately. Just having a hard time with things, and being so lost on what is happening here when I do get time to look. Love and work life being crap just adds to the not feeling up to doing anything other then coming home after work or after looking for work, taking a long shower, eating dinner, then crawling in bed with a book and reading until I fall asleep. Slow computer is annoying and gimp just isn't working right at all so can't color, and no spear money still to get laptop fix since hours were cut unexpectedly and still have not found a second job. Also think I am in a bit of a depression from missing my old neighbor, who I use to walk her dog for some extra cash. She was a really nice old women and not being able to see her is starting to get to me more then I realized.

on another note, not going to post the BYO SE vamp today even though I have not got anyone yet, feeling like no one will want to now since everyone gets one for free. And not putting Jack's stuff up because I have not talked to him in so long, pm or phone, so I don't know if he has them being done yet or not.

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
Drop Off 2~
Rinial Sisterdragon
User Image

Artymus
User Image

Strawberri Stardust
User Image

Yuki-Sahoma18
User Image

One Little Jay
User ImageUser Image

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

::Book marks::

Kawaii Bunny

Drop Offs~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

nekolulu

yuniki_stardream
Anthro!Sparky

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
thanks pinka !! <3

Kawaii Bunny

No problems ^-^

Kindly Kitten

nekolulu
OneWintersNite

Shetani: ~smirks~ " that is fine." ~she jumps out and watches him. He fur was golden and shined in the sunlight~ " I'm Shetani."
"What a pretty name for a pretty little kitten like you." he smiled a sweet smile well looking her up and down. then with a great swip of his hands he takes a bow well saying "My name is Discotheque. Im new around here." he smiled at the thought he had been a live a long time but never in this part of the fae world.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Ela Loir

*curls around*

I added that Weasley/Inverse boy you'd been interested in to my singles thread last night, Ela, just to let ya know.

Thanks for the cert Pinka <3 *scoops her girly up* *will upload her to her pb later*

Feral Krampus

I'm in love with those Jeff the Killer spawnlets. Val's is my favorite since RAINBOWS.
If Corpse was still single I'd heave her in Val's direction when she was of-age. |D

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD Shiriari Kiraa is going to be straight though, Arty, so Corpse wouldn't get very far. XD

Intellectual Kitten

OneWintersNite

Shetani: ~smirks~ " it is nice to meet you." ~she watches him and grabs the plush. she snuggles it.~

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
goood morning everyone!!!<3 ~happily nest and murs ~

Intellectual Kitten

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100