<3 </3

What do we say to the God of Death?

Not today. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 140 ]
******** you! 0.23174603174603 23.2% [ 73 ]
Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

soxs1219
So sleepy.....

*random hug.* I am having so much fun with Hunson Abadeer. Once miss newly wed can get online and read and reply to PM I will be setting up the plot thread. biggrin I so hope she likes the plot though, I could use another Asarlai, but I think it would be awesome if it was Ice Queen that he made the deal with. biggrin

Oh, that part I have not pmed you yet.

I am editing out Ice Queen until I know if Rein is cool with her being that rule in the plot. just having Asarlai for a place holder for now.

There once was a doppelganger named Hunson Abadeer, but this man was not normal. he was a Monster. and this Monster ran a club / Event House / Inn called The Nightosphere. While working there he was always in his monster form, and was known by the title Lord of Evil. One day a Meanki came into the Nightosphere with some friends to party, and the Monster fell head over hills for her on sight. He wanted her, but she could not handle his mosterous form. He changed into his normal Doppelganger form and she was charmed by him, But he always had so much trouble staying in that form. So, he went on a hunt for help. He went to many temples, many Witches and many Asarlai until he came on to one who called herself the Asarlai.

The Asarlai made a deal with Hunson, she would give him an amulet that could help him stay in his doppelganger form longer, so he could get this girl he wanted. But he would have to give her something in return. He would owe her his first born son. Hunson thinking he would never have kids agree to this without a second thought.

So, he was able now to get this girl to stay with him, enough to start flinging with him anyway. But then the day came. She had kids. He was freaked. What if one was a boy. And surely enough when they hatched, one was a boy, the mother named them Marceline and Marshall Lee. At first Hunson thought they were both two baby girl Meanki's, so was relieved, but when he heard the mother name one a boys name he took a second look. Hunson liked this Meanki women too much, he did not want to loose her because the amulet stopped working. Besides, when he made a deal he always tried to honor his end of it. So that night he took Marshall Lee and went to the Asarlai, to keep his end of the deal.

When he got back the mother was gone, and their was a note on the bed next to where Marceline was sleeping. It read, "Was fun times we had Hunson my man, but I am bored now. My band is getting back together so I am going to go on tour again. Maybe I'll see you again someday. Tell the kids I will visit them someday." He had no idea what to do, He was mad. So he went back to the Asarlai to take his son back. If he could not have the mother, at least he could have the kids. But where he had met the Asarlai before was now just an empty building. He spent some time looking for them, but his business was getting out of hand without him around so he gave up on the search.

(Marceline and Marshall Lee came out normal Meanki's, like their mother, because she was the lesser of the 2 in the breeding. But later in their lifes both Marceline and Marshall Lee got embrace by a clanless vamp and became clanless vampires themselves. )

*random hugs Icy and Pinka and Sara too.*

Edit: man, I keep killing the thread. sad

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Good morning.

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
irishgirl1017
Plops in~

Hey missy!! emotion_hug

Morning everyone ^_^

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
Afternoon y'all. How goes it?

iSexy_Goddess

What item is your hair? It is adorable!

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
Eliaam
Afternoon y'all. How goes it?

iSexy_Goddess

What item is your hair? It is adorable!

It's Princess Hanabi ^_^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10053949

Wheezing Loiterer

*nests while getting ready for work*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*crawls in and flops in her ruins* Blaaaaaaaaaarg.

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
plushies plushies plushies plushies!! ~runs around hyperly ~

goodmorningeveryone!!!~

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Random Ginshin fact he has a weakness for girls in maid outfits.

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
yuniki_stardream
plushies plushies plushies plushies!! ~runs around hyperly ~

goodmorningeveryone!!!~
*rawr*

yankees267's Queen

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points