Valar Morghulis. 0.32380952380952 32.4% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 315 ]

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Dapper Lunatic

Eeeep~! ~rolls with serpent~ well hello there!

LISTEN NOW!!!!

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Good luck, Sosiluv! <3

Super Sex Symbol

Kimie Kitty
Yayoi
Daww, lookit the Bryles grandbebeh. c:
ISN'T SHE ADORABLES???

Sy has her brother. 8D

She is adorables AND pink~ 8D I dunno what Breena is gonna make of a pink grandkid. Lawl.

Invisible Harvester

Good luck, Sosi <3

*chews on tablet pen*

Aged Survivor

*giggles* Good morning Muffins. XD;; how is you doing? *listens and dances* hehe

Super Sex Symbol

Okie doke. I am opening..mmmmmm *finger twirl* 6 custom slots. No limits on what they are. Edited, unedited, common, elite, etc etc. First 6 people to sling (PM) me forms gets em.

Please remember that you cannot have two customs going at once, that does not count against you if you have an unaccepted form in Prox's thread (just make sure you take it down if its in there and you land one of my slots).

Once I get my six people I shall announce slot winners and give prices. 83 Go go~

Dapper Lunatic

Lols, I'm good, and I love that song!! ~has listened to it over 20 times today xD and it's only 1o'clock~ and I'm drawing up a pretty picture for the caption thingy with Rua ^.^ Old-school pencil and paper man!!!

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*hopes she sent right form to Yayoi* XD I just grabbed a form I had completed that I've been wanting to get done. *shot*

Dapper Lunatic

>.< nevermind Yayoi!! ~was too excited and didn't read~ I have a custom coming with Kyu ~dies~ disregard mine

Super Sex Symbol

Dun matter as long as its in some sort of form. XD

2 spots left. 83

Aged Survivor

Muffins: It is a good song. *bounces* Yay for pencil and paper!! The only way to go! *Still getting use to her tablet* lol

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*wriggles and waits for a game to finish installing so she can try it out* I got suckered into trying Square Enix's MMO, Fantasy Earth Zero. *flail*

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
I think I'm going to go nap now for real, was looking at something a moment. (Especially since they ninja'd 2 hours onto maint. for WoW. So yeah, definitely napping or I'll keep chomping at the bit about the lineart and stuff and getting worked up over nothing.)

Dangerous Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
*pops in* Hi everyone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers