Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

Emalthya
Unoderi
Don't mind, just testing sig... ninja

Oooh Nana, your sig art is wonderful ^^ Who made it?
Unfortunately, it wasn't drawn by an artist on Gaia, but you can check out her deviantart if you don't mind paying RL money: [x]. ^^

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Unoderi
Emalthya
Unoderi
Don't mind, just testing sig... ninja

Oooh Nana, your sig art is wonderful ^^ Who made it?
Unfortunately, it wasn't drawn by an artist on Gaia, but you can check out her deviantart if you don't mind paying RL money: [x]. ^^

TY Nana, I'll have a look anyway, it's nice to look at perdy things ^^

Anxious Goat

Aww thanks Nana 8D

I'm more than halfway done but my hand hurts so I'll try to finish tomorrow. Night!

Dangerous Bunny

Gnite Micro!!

Posted my art entry in Renekai's raffle~ Mew is fun to draw! cat_3nodding

Ladykiller

Omiguh, your entry is so cute, BOGOF. emotion_kirakira heart Do you, by chance, take 'mon commissions? ninja

Dangerous Bunny

Maybe... ninja I definitely take real money commissions, but I have noooo idea what to charge for in Gaia gold because the economy on this site is bananas.
I just know I want Angelic Minis still - how many pokemon drawings will it take to get those lolol

Dangerous Bunny

*goes to look at marketplace* *sees items going for BILLIONS of gold* *implodes forever*

Ladykiller

As you can see (and you so happen to portray rofl ), the MP's prices for items skyrocketed into the heavens and has been taking its dear sweet time coming on down. 8D; However, looking at the prince of the original collectible item, I could offer a margin off of the price for, say, something similar to what you drew for the raffle?
And that offer would be 20b, if it is all right. Annnd, if it is awkward talking about this in-thread, I could take this to PMs.

Dangerous Bunny

The PM has been sent!!
Man I still remember when mini wings were like, 20k gold, but I was an impatient 11-year-old so I didn't get them....... WAY TO GO, PAST-ME

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Buy One Get One Free!
The PM has been sent!!
Man I still remember when mini wings were like, 20k gold, but I was an impatient 11-year-old so I didn't get them....... WAY TO GO, PAST-ME

This is me, 100%. I made up for it though! Did a quest for every MC YEARS ago, failed, camed back and sold what I had. Still have too many items. Damn this site. xD

Anxious Goat

Lmao BO I stopped coming to Gaia for a while and then suddenly things cost billions and trillions like wtf i cant afford anything rofl

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ladykiller

Dangerous Bunny

............................WHO DID THIS crying crying crying heart THANK YOU ANONYMOUS PERSON OMG........... my DREEAAAMMMMMMMMM IS REALLLL!!!!!

Ladykiller

Congrats, BOGOF! * v *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas