Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
*watches race*

Gah, I need to get an SRP up and running for Merrick, just trying to think of a mission to go on.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Kira of Flames
.... Sure! Come here 8D
*gets in the car* ...jk! But I could be running on the treadmill for the same distance as you, on a 9% incline! biggrin

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Kysh
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
I...could tell you to run up and down your stairs five times, jog to the main gate, jog back to your house, repeat from start for an hour and a half? Free and simple! emotion_awesome

And gah. Mom took me out shopping again today. I tried on 57 bras. Found three that fit. (And two were the same bra, different colors.) gonk *Nashi does not like regular shopping. Retail therapy and hanging out with friends + shopping doesn't count*

57 bras and 3 fit?! Sheesh, and I thought my ex had problems bra shopping.

Yeah, this is pretty normal for me, though admittedly this time was a bit worse than usual. I normally give up and go home after the first 20 or so when I shop on my own, but mom refused to let me leave until I had either found something or tried on every bra within the realm of possibly fitting that didn't have neon colors or animal prints. There is a reason I hate (general clothing) shopping.

Hilarious Elocutionist

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Kira of Flames
.... Sure! Come here 8D
*gets in the car* ...jk! But I could be running on the treadmill for the same distance as you, on a 9% incline! biggrin

*snort* 9%? try 45% in some areas.... and that's being generous, some hills are steeper

Intellectual Powerhouse

Kysh
*watches race*

Gah, I need to get an SRP up and running for Merrick, just trying to think of a mission to go on.

I have collected some general mission ideas from when I was thinking of a mission for my SRP:
- Break rocket out of jail
- Capturing a base
- Assassination
- Sabotage (other teams, etc)
- Intel: Gain knowledge of other teams.

I basically did a search of Call of Duty and similar games' missions... xD

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Pandaphilic
Kysh
*watches race*

I have collected some general mission ideas from when I was thinking of a mission for my SRP:
- Break rocket out of jail
- Capturing a base
- Assassination
- Sabotage (other teams, etc)
- Intel: Gain knowledge of other teams.

I basically did a search of Call of Duty and similar games' missions... xD

Assassination I might could do, so long as it works well in the confines of Rocket. Would be great since my character's Dominant side is very sadistic and loves to cause calculated mayhem.

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Kysh: Yea, it would have to benefit TR in some way. xD!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Kira of Flames
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Kira of Flames
.... Sure! Come here 8D

*snort* 9%? try 45% in some areas.... and that's being generous, some hills are steeper

Shhhh! *turns to treadmill* No, no, you're great! You do an awesome job! Treadmills aren't made to stand on end, that's what stairmasters are for. It's okay, she didn't mean it! *continues cooing to treadmill*

Intellectual Powerhouse

*took a mary sue test for saya for fun*
The questions were hilarious.

"Saya is only a little like you. She isn't really very cool: she blends into crowds, she hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes her run into things. There's never been anything special about her that she could see; boy, is she in for a surprise. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And she's gotten no slack from you.

In general, you care deeply about Saya, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. Saya is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown
I Love Her, I Let Her Go 8
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 8
Plain Jane 1
Can't Complain 9
Momma HATES Her! 1
Total: 27 "

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Oooh, which mary sue test was that?

Intellectual Powerhouse

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Oooh, which mary sue test was that?

This one.
I don't think the judging was fair, so if you're going to take it, take it for fun.

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Merrick:

Merrick is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. He may be popular, or he may not, but no matter what he's impossible to ignore; he stands out... just the way you always wanted to. There's never been anything special about him that he could see; boy, is he in for a surprise. He's come in for his share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever he gains, he's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Merrick, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over-dramatization. Merrick is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him.

Score Breakdown
He's Got My Nose 15
Yo! 11
Plain Joe 1
Can't Complain 5
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 6
Total: 38

Kytti:

Kytti is nothing like you. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. There's never been anything special about her that she could see; boy, is she in for a surprise. She's got no emotional scars to speak of. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever she gains, she's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Kytti, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. Kytti is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown
Do I Know This Guy? 2
Yo! 11
Plain Jane 0
Healthy as a Horse 0
Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 5
Total: 18

Intellectual Powerhouse

Adorable Trickster

Eh, why not.

Lenore
Lenore is only a little like you. She isn't really very cool: she blends into crowds, she hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes her run into things. There's never been anything special about her that she could see; boy, is she in for a surprise. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And she's gotten no slack from you.

In general, you care deeply about Lenore, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. Lenore is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown
I Love Her, I Let Her Go 6
You Mean Plaid Is Out? 4
Plain Jane 1
Can't Complain 5
Momma HATES Her! 0
Total: 16

Walpurgis
Melris is only a little like you. He is not at all cool; in fact, he thinks cool is a temperature reading, and when he says "Oh, I just put on whatever old thing's lying around," he means "on the floor, where I threw it last night - but I turned the underwear inside out first." There's never been anything special about him that he could see; boy, is he in for a surprise. He's come in for his share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And he's gotten no slack from you.

In general, you care deeply about Melris, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over-dramatization. Melris is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him.

Score Breakdown
I Love Him, I Let Him Go 5
He's The Anti-Cool 3
Plain Joe 1
Can't Complain 8
Momma HATES Him! 0
Total: 17

Yeah, I'm calling BS. I know I shouldn't be the one saying it, but Walpurgis is sort of mary-sue-ish. At least way more than Lenore is.

Intellectual Powerhouse

You called him Melris?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas