Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I don't think I've ever had a reoccurring prized pokemon in my games actually o3o

There are always a bunch I get attached to though xD

Confident Duck

-grumps- Pink isn't a silly colour...

A normal coloured psyduck would be fine too... it is just.. Pink.. it is like.. -blushes- a really nice colour.

Ladykiller

Pink Psyduck. * A * So cute. <3

Confident Duck

-perches on Nana- Mmhmm, pink psyduck for the win! I will pay out the nose to get it... I swear this! -starts saving gold right now-
"UrFaced used Explosion!" e.e

@Snow: Just use the bribe form on the front page minus the bribe ovo b

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ladykiller

<33

*leers at her Galactic grunt's journal* I want to work on it more but I can't think of anything to type. e__e Grrr.
I need to make a journal myself e__e

I like pink...in certain shades. Neon pink is still very meh to me xD

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'll make my journal later, tonight i has other things to do ><;

Ladykiller

Do eet Flooo. Nana wants to know who your trainer is. Unless you're gonna use Luna again?

I feel so guilty not using Meeka, lol.
My two characters are Luna and Socks. If I ever do decide to participate, I think I'd definitely use Socks because he's adorably jumpy xD

Socks is a coordinator and traveler. He mostly has ice/water pokemon but hates the cold while all his pokemon tend to like the cold. He's such a softie that he goes to cold places anyways just for his pokemon...which is why most of the time he's in full winter gear ovo
Mmm, Lucarios are fantastic~ (They're usually my prized ones when I can find them. XD; )

Erh, I'll have to make a journal for my girlie eventually. (Now, if only I could find that entry that won Toxicyst. That was a funny thing to type. XD; )

Ladykiller

What an adorable name. xP <3

If you do choose to roleplay him, I totally want roleplay. Pearls/Cetus is a full water type user. : D <3
NaomiNaomi
What an adorable name. xP <3

If you do choose to roleplay him, I totally want roleplay. Pearls/Cetus is a full water type user. : D <3

That will totally be fun ;D <33

@Trira: Toxicyst is a fun name! You get +10 sexy points for having x, c, y, and s in the same name *__*

Confident Duck

-rubs at eyes sleepily-

Must...work on Journal

-flails at it-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items