I need to make a character... >.>

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
*putters about* 4laugh
Pandaphilic

I love them together. It was so funny. xD!
I'm in the TiH free student game. Even if I don't win, I kinda like the name and character I've created, and I'll probably keep him as an OC. > w <

Yesss, Sign up for RP event full of crack! o u o
I think I'm just going to move my Trainer!Panda to this shop and play her for stuff, though probably not in the RP event because I have a lot to do. She doesn't really get RP'd at Poke-chii xD! She is different than me in real life though, kinda more hyper and aloof. xD

Yup, especially with all the funny subplots that never came to pass. (Some of those were really funny. Like the magical clothes swap edition with Aaron in leather and Tsukiya in loose fighting gear. XD; )
Oooo~~ You going for the boy? o u o Good luck~ ^^ If you don't win him, you could always make a few tweaks and then try him out as a Quest, too, if you wanted him as a character there. ^^

I'll sign up, once I figure out what trainer to use/make/etc~ l'D Toxi needs someone he can cling to (and snag sandwiches off of. XDD; ), after all~
I realized that I don't think I ever actually named Aaron's trainer. XDD;;

Ladykiller

*streeeetches* <3

Confident Duck

-cuddles on Nana just cause she is all innocent and needs some luff-

And River Kingston is born! -twirls the new character, showing her off- Now to write down what is in my brain!
-rolls around- xD

I dunno why Im so lazy about journals, I really don't.

Confident Duck

Cause journals take work, and we are lazy kids... I think I only have like two journals that look nice the rest are just like... scattered and wtf when you look at them xD

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm usually only lazy on journals when it comes to there past XD. Mostly cus I don't want to set something in stone and then be like "OH WAIT, I thought of something.". So.. yeah >w>.

Ladykiller

Eeee. <33 *snugglies up to Ane*

Adorable Trickster

/excited about event/

Question. During the event, you only get to attend one portion per day, correct? If that is so, would it be possible to RP one character during one portion, and another during another? I'd like to pull some 'To aru' awesomeness with my two characters, but if it's not okay, I've got a deus ex machina ready for the other. Just think it would be fun to tell the same story from differing perspectives.
That, and there's always the folk who prefer RPing out their characters over writing them out. biggrin ;;

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Qixel; Correct, and I think the event specifically says you can only enter one character in T^T. Sorreeeh, though I may be wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff