• Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hopes she posted the form right-

Viva Viola's Kouhai

Unstoppable OTP

Pandaphilic
Natsuko-neko

Meowth doesn't have a new template, so in order to get one, you will have to bribe. For a list of Pokemon you can get without bribing, click here

Knowledge is power, power corrupts...

Oopes XD Sorry I missed that. Thanks <33

...So study hard and be evil >3

Ladykiller

lisais-fire619
Just giving you a heads up, only bribes can be color variation. :>

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
NaomiNaomi
lisais-fire619
but if its a rec gene than doesnt it need to be known what the color would be if the gene popped up later?

Intellectual Powerhouse

lisais-fire619
NaomiNaomi
lisais-fire619
but if its a rec gene than doesnt it need to be known what the color would be if the gene popped up later?

If you want it exactly like your ref, it is color variation dominant.

Majority of black is not considered normal coloration.

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pandaphilic
lisais-fire619
NaomiNaomi
lisais-fire619

If you want it exactly like your ref, it is color variation dominant.

Majority of black is not considered normal coloration.

no not exactly like my ref but thats the closest thing i had. Im leaving it mostly up to you really

Ladykiller

Well, I thought you wanted it just like your reference. But if you do, just listen to Pandi.

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Friend

If it's the markings you're looking for you could have your reference and say "markings are so and so color"?

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
lisais@ i would say you need to be a bit clearer on your form which part of the arcanine you want to have the a)colour variation and b) markings from your reference
so is it the mane, stripes of actual body
and if its the body will it only be around a specific place, for example the feet?
as you only want a color recessive not a color dominate you cant have all of the body with the variation

edit:studied all day as much as i could and i can now tell you perfectly the difference between bathochromic shift and hypsochromic shift, hyperchromic effect and hypochromic effect
where each type of radiation is on the electromagnetic spectrum and what sort of effect they have on bonds
and 9 out of the 29 (it has increased) of infrared spectroscopy i need to learn

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx
lisais@ i would say you need to be a bit clearer on your form which part of the arcanine you want to have the a)colour variation and b) markings from your reference
so is it the mane, stripes of actual body
and if its the body will it only be around a specific place, for example the feet?
as you only want a color recessive not a color dominate you cant have all of the body with the variation
i edited it do you think i need to do more?

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
lisais@well i still cant clearly tell were you want the markings, from the ref, on the actual arcanine, you cant just have them all over

my bribe for example is also a normal with colour variation recessive and i said i wanted the purple mane coming out from raikou to have the colour change and described what sort of colour change i wanted, and the rest of him would be the same colour as he is in pokemon games and anime

Confident Duck

My ferret has been chewing on my cheek for the last ten minutes... I am debating nibbling his ear to see how he reacts >w<

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hmm maybe just say cc and show ava for my ref pic?

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Anesthesia
My ferret has been chewing on my cheek for the last ten minutes... I am debating nibbling his ear to see how he reacts >w<

do eeeeeeet twisted

lisais@ so okay so what part of your ref do you want as the colour variation, the purple and the silver bits? or do you want a combination of all the colours?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff