Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Battler

Oh no, Neko, you exposed me! DX

Thank you, everyone! (and my own pre-birthday well-wishing to Nashi!)

XD @ Mythee X3 I'm glad you like my aqua avi! x3 It's mostly stuff I had already, I just had to buy the winging-it pants!

Handsome Shapeshifter

SadWhiteRaven
Oh no, Neko, you exposed me! DX

Thank you, everyone! (and my own pre-birthday well-wishing to Nashi!)

XD @ Mythee X3 I'm glad you like my aqua avi! x3 It's mostly stuff I had already, I just had to buy the winging-it pants!
*Hip bump* Haaaaaaaappy birthdaaaaaay

Generous Giver

I got good news at the doctor I am healing well. The scar looks good and I can use the hot tub and I should not set metal detectors off

Spoopy Werewolf

what i'm getting from this is that you are secretly an android. ninja

Ladykiller

Beep, boop!

Glad to hear your recovery's going well, Sunny!

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Grats on your continued recovery, Sailor! OuO <3

THE ENTRIES IN TEAM AQUA THING ARE AWESOME SO FAR rofl /going to have a minipogey prize. Is sekrit what 'mon for now

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

I'm enjoying reading through the other entries as well . v. I like RP games like this a lot
And uhh I wanted to make my girl a journal, but it looks like the character registration is on hiatus? lDa

Generous Giver

I was so happy to join my parents for dinner out. I might have pushed my much since it hurts like crazy right now
You can just make a journal for her now! and register her when ever it opens up again.

I don't think anyone would mind? I sort of forgot to register my first character for over a year xD

Ladykiller

@Mythee: Can it be set on fire? BD /shot

@Yuki: Oh, I'm sure you can still make a journal and post there, Yuki! I think taking it off hiatus was forgotten. Maybe poke Qix if you see him around? :3

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

@Yuki: Hehe, I'll try to make them a tradition then 8'D Do you think people should be allowed to RP together in these sorta things or should that be up to them to head out and make an RP thread somewhere? o3o Sometimes Extra has these RP events where people get paired up into groups, maybe next time I'll try to do that for a mini-prompt-responder-game.

@sailornorth: Hurrah for pleasant family time!

Pushed your what tho? I wonder if there's any way you can alleviate the pain o-o;; Ibuprofen? Deep breathing session? Honey ginger lemon tea? D8

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

NaomiNaomi
@Mythee: Can it be set on fire? BD /shot

I will never say no to this. rofl

@Shadi: O3O..... I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT. Is Lore even registered???!
I have no idea mythee! xD

I kept forgetting so much that I ended up registering all four of my characters + their mons at once xD -imsosorryaboutthatstaffers-

Ladykiller

I... still think I have characters and pogeys to register as well. 8D;; Ahhh, I doubt I'll ever get to it though.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Could the someone please post the link to me the place where you can the register the things /when do I get my bobel prize for lazy derp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff