Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pandaphilic

Lollll. That's okay, the place has been a bit dead. I've just started RPing Tsukiya in the thread again, when I realized I missed RPing him xDDD!!!

Panda has... taken over this joint. xD! That took a great big part of the end of my summer/school semester. xDDD Other than that, everything's been funnnn. Doing great :>

____
@Crimi: That sounds horrible. OHGAWD. ARE YOU BLEEDING UNCONTROLLABLY???

XD;;; I really need to get back to Aaron. I miss that little lucario. XD; (They made the best pair of frenemies, you gotta admit it.) l'D;; I'll probably get back around to him once the TiH meta is done~

Oooooh, you have? o u o I'm happy to see it back~ I always loved this shop's concept. ^^ And good, good~

I should sign up for the RP event~ Although I'll have to figure out if I want to keep my old trainer or start anew. l'D;;;; (Or just alter my old girl, etc.)

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pandaphilic
I had some chocolate cake. I'm unbelievably happy and hyper. :d

SHARE YOU MUST!!! gonk

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
YUSSSS lots of pokemaaaans!! Peoples must sign-up for RP-event <3. It'll be fuuun.~!
ninja heart

Romantic Man-Lover

Hello Panda~

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
8D new thread! *burrows in and gets comfortable*
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

Hey, Panda. Since Fayah is not around to approve my work in the Moved Thread, would you mind seeing if this is good for now? XD

User Image

User ImageShini: Happy!
xd You guys are evil.

Anxious Goat

Why hello thur, new thread. :3

Intellectual Powerhouse

Trira
XD;;; I really need to get back to Aaron. I miss that little lucario. XD; (They made the best pair of frenemies, you gotta admit it.) l'D;; I'll probably get back around to him once the TiH meta is done~

Oooooh, you have? o u o I'm happy to see it back~ I always loved this shop's concept. ^^ And good, good~

I should sign up for the RP event~ Although I'll have to figure out if I want to keep my old trainer or start anew. l'D;;;; (Or just alter my old girl, etc.)

I love them together. It was so funny. xD!
I'm in the TiH free student game. Even if I don't win, I kinda like the name and character I've created, and I'll probably keep him as an OC. > w <

Yesss, Sign up for RP event full of crack! o u o
I think I'm just going to move my Trainer!Panda to this shop and play her for stuff, though probably not in the RP event because I have a lot to do. She doesn't really get RP'd at Poke-chii xD! She is different than me in real life though, kinda more hyper and aloof. xD
Microondas
-facecling- <3

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Shini: Your best guess is my guess! It looks good to me, but I dunno what she asked you to do xD!

@musica: How YOU doin' ;D

Anxious Goat

Duelist of Pokemon
Microondas
-facecling- <3

DUEL! URHURHRHRURHRURURHRURHUUUUU *hyperglee* I'm so glad to see you around here again! heart heart
Ive missed you, Micro! 8< <3

Confident Duck

-wiggles-

New Thread! I almost didn't find it >.> No one held my hand and walked me here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items